Chapter 20: New Student, Best Friend

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

A few days after, everything went back to normal. I'm glad all of them forgave me for my little outburst. It's Takashi's fault anyway.

I feel off today. Like I'm not my usual self. (A/N: Tsundere mode activate!)

Me and Honey walked towards the clubroom with Uka-chan and Usa-chan in our hands. As we walked, we heard students whispering about the new student.

"Who do you think is the new student?" Miki asked Honey. He shrugged.

"I don't know but if he ever try to hurt you I'll kill him." Honey replied (A/N: Yandere mode activate!). I didn't reply.

We entered the clubroom and the hosts were talking about the new student too.

"I heard it was a boy." Tama-chan told the twins. The twins nodded.

"And it's a third year too." Hika-chan and Kao-chan added. I went to Kyo-chan.

"Ne, Kyo-chan. Who is the new student?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Just be patient Miki-senpai and you'll see."

I can tell he knows something but I pushed the thought aside. No point in asking though since he'll just tell me the same thing.

~*****~

??? POV

I looked around the halls for Mimi. I know she studies here. There's some female students following me around. They thought I can't see them but they'ee as visible as air.

I went to one of them. "Excuse me, miss. Have you seen anyone with the name Miki?"

"Oh! You mean Miki-senpai? She's at Music Room #3." The girl told me with a blush. I smirked and kissed her hand.

"Thank you, miss. Have a nice day." I flashed her an innocent smile. She fainted. Oops, my bad.

I made my way to Music Room #3. It was at the end of a long vorridor. I opened the door slowly and rose petals flew right to my face.

"Welcome." A group of people said. As the rose petals cleared, I saw a bunch of men sitting or standing in the middle of the room.

I heard someone gasped. "Ray!"

I looked around for the person who called me and saw Mimi. She was running towards me and hugged me.

"Hello Mimi! Long time no see!" I greeted her and hugged back. I saw another boy around my height glaring daggers at me. I gulped, intimidated by his glare. Mimi finally let go.

"So, how was London while I was gone?"

"Dess and Jonas were playing around our treehouse. They were also given horses by my parents." I told her.

One of orange headed twins cleared his throat. "Miki-senpai, care to introducd him to us?"

"Oh, of course! This is Ray. He's my friend from London and classmate when I live there."

"Best friend." I corrected.

"Yup. So you were the new student." She told me.

"Yeah. Also, I'm at the same class as you!" I cheered. She smiled.

"Yes! Just like old times."

We continued our chat as we sat down in red couch.

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

Who was that guy? He just came and stole Mi-chan away from me! I glared at the guy as he and Mi-chan hugged. He gulped. Probably nervous. I'm gonna kill him if she does something to her.

They beagn talking and Hikaru cleared his throat to gain attention.

"Miki-senpai, care to introduced him to us?" He asked.

"Oh! Of course! This is Ray. He's my friend from London and classmate when I live there."

"Best friend." He corrected.

Then they both kept blabbering as they sat on a red couch. I was glaring at Ray the whole time they're talking.

~*****~

♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I looked at Ray as he talked to the costuners of the Host Club.

"Ne, Miki-senpai. Do you have a crush on Ray-senpai?"Hika-chan asked me. I blushed madly. I folded my arms and turned my head away as I scoffed.

"N-No! I like him as a best friend!" I blurted. Okay, maybe I did have a crush on him. But it's just a little!

"How about Honey-senpai?" Kao-chan asked me. I blushed more if that was possible.

"I-I don't! I like him as a best friend! It's not like I love him or anything!" I stuttered. Oh god, I keep stuttering.

"Aww! She likes Honey-senpai!" Hika-chan and Kao-chan teased. I felt myself blush like a tomato.

"N-No I don't!" They kept teasing me. Haru-chan came over to me.

"Ne, Miki-senpai. Truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Um... Dare?" I answered uncertainly.

"I dare you to kiss Honey-senpai." With that answer, the twins shouted, 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!' While I blushed still.

"F-Fine! But don't think thag I like him!" I said stomping over to Honey's place. I took a deep breath before sitting beside him. Great, we have costumers.

"Ne, Mitsukuni..." I called quietly. He turned his head to me.

"What is it, Mi-chan?" He asked me.

"This is only a dare. So sorry." I blushed and kiss him. On the cheek. It wasn't specified where to be kissed anyway!

I pulled away and quickly ran towards a bathroom. Oh my Gosh, did I just kiss him?

~*****~

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

Did... did she just kiss me?

I blushed as I thought about what she did a while ago. I bet I'm as red as a tomato.

The costumers were squealing and some of the other hosts' costumers came over to see what's happening.

I hugged Usa-chan tightlt and buried my face under it's fur. That doesn't mean anything right? That was only a dare. Right, a dare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did these dares:

StarlaNara- Miki kiss Honey-senpai [Sorry, you didn't specify what kind of kiss!]

madiTHEotaku- Miki as Tsundere and Honey as Yandere. ^_^ (I tried, I tried)