Chapter 23: Promise

♧♧♧Honey's POV♧♧♧

That's strange... Miki and Ray aren't here today. Tama-chan too.

"Ne, Takashi. What do you think happened to Mi-chan and Ray-chan?" I asked Takashi who was beside me. He grunted in response.

We were currently in the club room waiting for Tama-chan and Mi-chan. We were supposed to be having a parade right now. Kyo-chan was calling Tama-chan's residence.

"What?" Kyo-chan exclaimed and all of us hosts looked at him.

"Kyoya-senpai, what was that?" Haru-chan asked.

"Tamaki's leaving." Kyo-chan simply said as Tama-chan's car passed by the window.

"Hey! That's milord's car!" Hika-chan and Kao-chan exclaimed.

~*****~

Third Person's POV

Haruhi, the twins and Kyoya ran towards Kyoya's limo. Kyoya knocked on the window of the driver's seat and the driver quickly opened it. Kyoya told the driver to hurry up because they're leaving but the driver said that his father told him not to let Kyoya out. Suddenly, the police of the Ootori's sutrounded them, not letting them have a chance to escape.

Suddenly, Takashi and Honey came in a carriage and knocked the police down.

"We'll handle this!" Honey shouted as he knocked out some off the police. Hikaru and Kaoru got to the carriage. Hikaru offered his hand to Haruhi.

"Haruhi! You're coming with us!" Hikaru said.

Haruhi blinked. "But-"

"Just get in!" Hikaru pulled Haruhi inside the carriage and took off.

*Time skip*

After Haruhi had made Tamaki stay, Kyoya recieved a phone call.

"Mushi mushi, Kyoya speaking." Kyoya said as he held the cellphone to his ear.

"Good evening. I am to inform you that my mistress Miki and her best friend Ray are at the airport. They are leaving in thirty minutes." Sashi said. Kyoya's eyes widen.

"What?" The host club members looked at Kyoya. Honey tugged on Kyoya's uniform.

"Ne, Kyo-chan. What is it?" Honey asked.

"Yes, thank you." Kyoya said to the phone. He put it back in his pocket before answering Honey.

"Miki-senpai's leaving."

All the club members were at shock, especially Honey. Honey clutched Usa-chan tightly before running.

"Ne Honey-senpai! Where are you going?" Haruhi shouted after him.

"To Mi-chan!" Honey shouted back as he ran. Suddenly, a limo stopped next to him. The window opened.

"You aren't planning to get there by running, do you, Haninozuka?" Sashi said from the window. I quickly got in and Takashi was there.

"Sashi, quick!" I said and the limo dashed off in full speed.

~*****~

I felt my heart pounding fast as I ran inside. I broke to the security as I saw Miki about to go to her plane.

"Miki!" I called. She seem to hear me and she turned around. As soon as I got to her I hugged her tightly.

"Please... Please don't go..." I pleaded. I saw Ray behind her giving a sad smile.

Miki hugged back. Then she pulled away. I went to my knees crying as I hugged Usa-chan tightly. She smiled softly and bent her knees so she will be in the same height.

"I'm sorry, Mitsukuni. But I have to leave." She handed me Uka-chan. "Here, have this. We'll meet again. Remember me, okay?"

I sniffed as I nodded my head. She smiled.

"Thank you for everything." She stood up and went towards her plane. A few meters to the plane, I ran to her. Hearing my footsteps, she turned around and I kissed her in the lips. She seems surprised but then gave in. I parted and handed her Usa-chan.

"Don't forget about me, okay?" I said. She smiled and hugged Usa-chan tightly.

"I promise." She smiled. She pecked a kiss on my cheek before going up the plane. As she reached the final step, she turned around.

"I love you Haninozuka Mitsukuni!" She shouted. I smiled with tears still flowing from my eyes.

"I love you Hiyashi Miki!" I yelled back.

"I promise I'll see you again!"

"I promise I will wait for you!"

I promise.