Chapter 14: St. Lobelia Academy

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

After a week of the accident and Tama-chan promising not to do it again, there was a school fair thing that I don't actually know the details.

I was sitting on my usual spot and eat cake as usual. Usually, Honey would be with me but today he wasn't. (That's a lot of usuals) Wonder were he is though.

Today we have this theme of knights. I dressed like a princess. The dress was a gothic style, red lolita dress with bows. I sat in something that is similar to a princess chair.

I wish my life was like a princess'. No hardships, no pain. But even if you're a princess you'll be stuck on the royal duties things and forced to have that high class etiquette and posture.

I giggled at my own thought. As we took our places, the doors opened revealing two girls with a familiar uniform. Can't remember where I saw the uniform so I guess I'll just know later on from Kyo-chan.

The two girls walked inside. "So this is the famous host club?"

I walked up to them. "Konichiwa! Who are you?" I asked.

Then suddenly, we heard footsteps walking towards the club. I turned to the walking figures. My eyes widen.

"Benben?" I called out to the tall female and Haru-chan. Why is she with Haru-chan?

"Why do Miki-senpai know almost everyone who comes here?" I heard the twins said but I ignored them. I turned back to the other two.

"So you must be Chizuro and Hinako?" I asked them with my signature close eyed smile.

They both hugged me tightly. "Kya!!! Kawaii!!!"

I reached out to Benben. "Ben-ben... h-help..."

Benben quickly got me from there hands which caught me by surprise. She rested her head against mine.

"Oh my dear Miki-chan! Are you alright?" She asked, cradling me like a baby. I pulled away.

"Um... I think I'm okay now..." I said uncertainly.

"Miki-senpai, do you know them?" The twins butted in.

"Yeah," I answered, "Benben here is one of my 'fans' when I was still in St. Lobelia."

"Don't call me that!" Benben said but I ignored her.

"Where did you really study before going to Ouran, Mi-chan?" Honey asked.

"St. Lobelia Academy. But before that I studied in France." I said.

"Judging by your uniforms your from St. Lobelia, am I correct?" Kyo-chan said. Kyo-chan... always stating the obvious.

"Eh? They're from St. Lobelia?" Tama-chan asked. I sighed. The hopeless baka.

"We are the White Lily League, also known as the Zuka Club!" They stripped off their uniforms and revealed their costumes underneath. Yup, this is the Zuka Club alright...

There was a little awkward silence before the twins laughed there butts out.

"The Zuka Club? What kind of name is that?" The twins said in between laughs. The Zuka Club seems not to take notice.

"Young ladies like you shouldn't be in a Host Club!" Benben complained while lifting Haru-chan's chin. Benben also did that to me.

Benben started talking about transfering me and Haru-chan to Lobelia.

"Well, after Kyoya-senpai selling my things..." Haru-chan trailed off, not finishing the thought.

"Yeah, Kyo-chan! You almost sold Uka-chan!" I sobbed at Benben's shoulder. She carried me and we went off with Haru-chan.

~*****~

I twirled around adoring the Lobelia uniform. Chi-nee and Hina-nee walked around me with hearts on their eyes.

"You're so cute, Miki-chan!" They both chorused. As they where about to hug me, I sidestepped.

"Miki-senpai..." I heard Haru-chan called. I turned around to face the changing room.

Haru-chan came out wearing the Lobelia uniform.

"You look kawai, Haru-chan!" I said and jumped on her with Uka-chan in my hands.

"Ah! The beautiful scene of two lovely maidens in a lovely academy!" Benben sighed dramatically. We looked at her blankly.

"Oh right!" I said, snapping my fingers. "I still have to do my homework!"

"What homework, Miki-chan?" Benben asked.

"My homework in Ouran!" I answered as I carried my bag to a table. Haru-chan did the same.

"What do you mean? You just transfered here!" Chi-chan exclaimed.

"Eventhough I did came here doesn't mean that I transfered here. I can't just transfer without father's permission." I replied.

The bell rang.

"Okay! I'm going back to Ouran now!" I said cheerfully. Before they could stop me, I dragged Haru-chan in my limo and had the driver drive to Ouran.

~*****~

We walked hand in hand to music room #3. I had my left hand Uka-chan, snuggled in to my chest and my right hand on Haru-chan's.

When we opened the door, we saw faces with to much make-up. They were wearing princess dresses. It took me a moment to realize that they were the hosts. I laughed at their appearance.

 I laughed at their appearance

"Ouran... Ouran... Ouran!" They all sang which made me and Haru-chan roll on the floor laughing.

"Eh? Are we really that funny?" Honey asked while making a face. I laughed.

I walked over to Kyo-chan and wiggled my eyebrows. "You look great in a dress, Kyo-chan!"

He glared at me and broke his fan. "I'm just gonna get another fan." Then he went to the back.

"So you won't transfer anymore?" Tama-chan asked.

"Who said we were going to transfer?" Haru-chan answered.

"We won't leave, ya know!" I said then muttered afterwards, "Idiots..."

"Yay! Mi-chan and Haru-chan won't transfer!" Honey cheered with Hika-chan and Kao-chan.

I smiled. They do actually care.

~~~~~~~~~~

Konichiwa, minna-san! Gumene for the late update! I was busy... okay, fine! I was watching and reading anime! Sorry!

Anyways, thank you for 10K+ reads! I am so glad and didn't even thought this will happen! Thank you!