Chapter 15: Visiting Haruhi

♡♡♡Miki's POV♡♡♡

I decided to surprise Haru-nee by coming to her house. I brought fancy tuna just for her! And I brought some candies from France as well!

I knocked on Haru-nee's door and a man or woman answered the door.

"Ohayo! Is Haru-nee here?" I asked cutely. The man/woman's eyes immediately sparkled.

"You must be Miki-chan! Haruhi talks so much about you!" He/she gushed and hugged me. "Come in, come in!"

He/she opened the door and I walked in. Their apartment was simple and I like it. I sat down on the floor in the room.

"Where's Haru-nee?" I asked the man/woman.

"She went to the market but she'll be back later." He/she answered cheerfully. "I'll make some tea!"

"Oh! Here!" I replied, quickly handing him/her a pouch of african tea. "It's a gift for Haru-nee!"

"Thank you, darling!" The man/woman's eyes sparkled as he/she recieved the pouch. I pouted.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you a man or woman?" I asked.

"I'm Haruhi's father. You can call me Ranka!" He replied. He went to their medium-sized kitchen and I followed him.

"Can I help?" I asked again. He nodded and I helped prepare the tea.

~*****~

A few minutes after I boiled the water, Haru-nee came in.

"Haru-nee!" I ran to Haru-nee and hugged her. She was surprised.

"Miki-senpai! What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I wanted to surprised you!" I replied. "I brought chocolate too! And uncle was very nice." I started calling Ranka uncle with his permission of course. I looked behind Haru-nee and saw the host club. I felt a question mark on top of my head.

"Why is the whole club here?" I asked, still holding into Haru-nee's shirt. I might have looked like an innocent child.

"They were craeting a ruckus downstairs and they visited unexpectantly." Haru-nee answered me. My mouth shaped to an 'o'.

"Then come in! Uncle is in the kitchen!" I offered and grabbed Haru-nee's hand. I pulled her to the kitchen.

"We were just making some tea when you came!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, Uncle hugged Haru-nee tightly. I giggled at the sight.

"Haruhi! I missed you!" Uncle gushed as he hugged Haru-nee. Haru-nee sweat-dropped.

"I was only gone for a few minutes..." Haru-nee muttered. I smiled and put the tea in the teapot of the tea set I brought. Haru-nee is lucky to have a father like Uncle. I wish my father was like that too.

I put the teapot and the teacups in a tray and went to the sitting area. They were in the P.E. sitting position because Tama-chan said it was something the commoner's created for their small houses. I giggled at his idiotness. Once an idiot always an idiot.

Tama-chan sighed as if he was relieved when he saw the teacups. "Good thing it's teacups not broken measuring cups..."

He really thinks Haru-chan is that poor. I just saw a bank account named to her mother on Kyo-chan's death note. (I snuck a peek on it when I saw Kyo-chan was asleep. Hehe.)

They drank the tea and ate cake that Honey brought. The whole Host Club was surprised that Uncle and Kyo-chan know each other. Then Uncle's first impression of Tama-chan was an idiot. Well, that's about fifty percent true.

~*****~

Then Tama-chan, Hika-chan and Kao-chan asked for lunch. Me and Haru-nee sighed and I joined Haru-nee on going to the supermarket to buy ingredients to cook food.

As we were walking, I swear that I felt someone or people stalking us. I glanced behind me and saw Uncle hiding with the Host Club. I giggled. Uncle just wanted to be surrounded with handsome guys I think.

"Why did you giggle, Miki-senpai?" Haru-nee asked, clueless that we were being stalked.

"Oh nothing~" I smiled and held to Haru-nee's hand.

We entered the supermarket and told Haru-nee to go to the vegetable's corner. Then I turned to the entrance and waited for Uncle and the Host Club to go in. It wasn't long after they entered. I immediately grabbed Honey's while Takashi wasn't looking and Honey almost screamed but I shush him. I ran to where Haru-nee was and she turned to me and Honey.

"Eh? Honey-senpai, what are you doing here?" Haru-nee asked. Honey blushed.

"We- I mean, I kinda followed both of you here..." he explained and I just giggled.

"Okay..." Haru-nee replied and went on looking for the ingredients for the hot pot later.

"Ne, Haru-nee. Can we go look at the candy aisle?" I asked.

"Sure." Haru-nee answered and I dragged Honey to the aisle. Then I realized I've been holding Honey's hand the whole time. I blushed a bit and looked at him if he noticed. Thankfully he didn't.

We ended up with a whole stack of pocky and chocolate. As we go to the counter, the lady on the register's eyes widen. I giggled and Honey smiled.

"What a cute couple..." I heard a few customers gushed. Me and Honey both looked away from each other and blushed, our hands still connected. We recieved a few 'aww' s from those people.

I ate pocky as we got out of the grocery store to meet up with the others. We walked back to Haru-nee's house and gave Honey some pocky as we walked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Gomen! Sorry if the update is late! I just got shocked with the 14.3 K reads and I was like, "Oh my gosh. I forgot to update."

Miki: Wah! Author-chan forgot about us! *sobs on Honey's shoulder*

Me: Wah! Sorry, Miki-chan! I was busy doing other things... (Watching anime and reading fanfics, mostly)

Honey: Just don't do it again, okay?

Miki: And please don't forget to vote, comment and share! *smiling widely*

Me: *sweatdrop* Wasn't she just crying?

Honey: Anyway, Author-chan doesn't own Ouran except Mi-chan!

Me: Thank you, Honey! I've been forgetting putting that...

Anyways, sorry again and see you on the next update!