Chapter 1

Luna's POV

MONDAY!! Ugh I hate Mondays. Like seriously why did they ever make a Monday no one likes Monday. 

My mom starts calling my name from downstairs.

"Luna wake up, you're gonna be late for school"

"I'm going ugh" I say while looking at the clock its 6:40, come on.

I put my pillow over my head and go back to sleep, but later get interrupted by my brother Ricky and sister Vero jumping on top of me.

"Get up lazy bones you're gonna be late for school" they scream.

I stay still so they can leave me alone but then they start tickling me nonstop.

"OK OK I'm up I'm up" I say jumping out of bed to my bathroom.

I start taking a nice cold shower since its just 6:50 and I need to be at school until 8.

I finish with my shower in 8 minutes. I go to my closet and start searching for my outfit of the day.

15 minutes later I found my outfit which is a cute "Bitch Please" black shirt with my black leggings that actually look like jeans lol and some white shoes with my black pretty cardigan.

I put my hair in a really pretty messy bun and today was not my day so I didn't put makeup just did my eyebrows and put some mascara.

I did my bed and went down stairs to the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Morning mom" I say to my mom, "Ricardo, Veronica "i say giving them an annoyed look.

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep"

"Oh just fine" I say still looking at Ricky and Vero.

They start laughing and say "Good morning to the most beautiful big sister in the world"

"Yeah yeah Good Morning but I'll get you guys back, just watch" I say smirking at them.

They look worried now. I always get them with my signature smirk lol.

Yes this happens almost every morning it's like our routine.

"Ya, vamos a almorzar en paz" (there lets eat breakfast in peace) My mom said.

I head to kiss my little brother Sebastian on the cheek.

He's so cute!

Then at that momeng my dad came in the kitchen.

"Hello beautiful Family"

"Hi dad"

"Hey"

"Sup dad"

"Hey love"

We all sit in the kitchen table and start watching TV. When ....

"Justin Bieber going back to Stratford! What? When?"

"We have all the news here in Clever TV"

"So recently we heard that Justin Bieber will be finishing his tour soon because he wanted to spend time with his family back in Canada but we never thought it was going to be this soon."

"Scooter  Braun, Justin's Manager, said to some fans back in California that jb is going to finish his tour because he has not gone to see his family in years and he wanted to spend time with them on the holidays.

We also know that he might bring his Rumored Girlfriend Selena Gomez to meet the rest of the Bieber/Mallette Family. He might be staying in Stratford for months. What do you guys think? Maybe he can go to school and meet some of his old friends."