Chapter 10

Justin's POV

I'm sitting in my dressing room deciding whether i should cancel the concert or not.

Don't get me wrong i love my beliebers and i would do anything to make them happy but being here in Canada after 5 years brings so much memories and i'm not feeling so well because of it.

What if Luna is here.

I'm Fixing my outfit right know and i can't stop thinking about Luna. My Luna. So many questions are popping in my head right now.

How is she doing?

Does she still remember me?

Does she still hate me? Will she ever forgive me?

Will we be Best Friends again?

Does she still look as beautiful as she was?

Is she the same Stubborn little girl i knew?

Does she Have a Boyfriend?

Whoa..Why am i thinking if she has a boyfriend.

I am only interested in Selena Gomez, my ex which I'm trying to get back with

Yes she is my Best Friend not as close and special as Luna but she is still also my best friend .

Scooter interrupted my thoughts when he opened the door and told me it was time for the concert.

I checked myself again in the mirror to see if i looked good.

We all gathered together and Selena came too. She hugged me and pulled me to the corner where no one can see.

She looked into my eyes and my lips. We started to make out for about 1 minute.

I know what your thinking. We kissed and we aren't even dating. Well ya but that will change right now just watch.

"Good luck Justy"

"Thanks Sel, you always give me good luck. And I know this is no place special but, I really love you and I want to try getting back together again, so Selena Marie Gomez will you be my girlfriend once again?"

She didn't move!!

"Soo...is that a no???"

"OMG JUSTY...YESSS I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AGAIN SILLY"

She hugged me again and kissed me before we went where the crew was.

"OK guys get in a circle" said Scooter

I looked around the whole circle and I saw everyone I love.

Usher, Scooter, Dan, My Mom, My Dad, Christian, Chaz, Kenny, Ryan B, Ryan G, Alfredo, Allison, Nick DeMoura, My grandparents, My Crew, Selena and more.

We prayed for all of us and for the concert.

"Alright put your hands in"

"DUCK DUCK DUCK QUACK QUACK QUACK ZOOM"

All of us cheered and I got to my position.

I'm ready, Lets do it.......

When I heard all my fans Cheer, I knew it was time for this concert to being.

Smoke came out from every corner of the stage and I was carried up to the stage ready to have this amazing day and not think about Luna.

"JUSTIN" "JUSTIN"