Chapter 24

------
Heyyyyyy sooo, I'm sooo sorry, I've been posting so late, I've just been so busy with school and work. And I never remember posting. Just a reminder this book I wrote it when I was like 15 so I'm sorry lol

Well here it is and I'll try posting the other chapters more
Enjoy :))
———-

I haven't seen Jacob as much as i always would so i decided to surprise him.

I headed to the store to buy some food, I'm planning to do a picnic just to have a moment away from everything and just be us two.

------

Once i bought everything which included many of his favorite food and fruit i headed to his house.

I didn't exactly tell him i was coming over. I wanted to surprise him.

We've been a little distant so i just want him to know I'm still here.

As i parked outside his house, i saw another car that didn't really look familiar at all.

Probably one of his family members came to visit him.

I shook my thoughts off and turn the engine off and grabbed my phone and keys!

I was really nervous. I don't know exactly why. He's my boyfriend i shouldn't be nervous.

I step on the mat and open the door but it was locked.

That's weird. He never locks his door.

As i was grabbing my phone to call him i remembered he gave me an extra house key.

I open the door once it was unlocked and it looked like no one's home.

I shut the door behind me and look around.

"Jacob??"

I say

No answer.

He's probably in his room.

As i start to head up the stairs i hear weird noises.

So someone IS home.

I head up quietly and the noises were getting louder.

Please don't be what I'm thinking. Please don't be...

I thought.

I looked around to see if it was probably his parents making those noises but no one is in their room.

I look right in front of me. His room door.

And yes they are definitely coming from his room.

Tears start forming in my eyes.

I can hear my heart beating so loud and fast.

I walk up to his room and knock.

Everything becomes silent.

"Mom, I'm busy, what do you want?"

I didn't say anything.

I can hear him moving around, maybe putting some clothes.

I hear him come closer and i walk a little back.

"Mom, i'm with lun----" he says

"...Luna!????" he says shocked.

"Really, you're with me?" i say as i try to peak inside but he cover my view.

"Luna what are you doing?"

I wanted to explode but i remained calm.

"...well i wanted to surprise my boyfriend with a picnic because we have been very distant but i guess i ruined your plans."

He sighs.

I try to open the door but he's way stronger.

I kick him in his parts and he bends down and lets go of the door. I walk inside and look around to see who was with him. No one!?

I look around some more and see a bra under the bed. There is most definitely someone here.

I look around the room. The closet. I start to laugh.

"You know you are not really so smart. Hiding in the closet..."
I open the door and there she is. Barbara

Why am i not surprise.

She looks surprise.

"Oh cut the crap, you are not so innocent!"

I look at Jacob and he doesn't know what to say.

"How long has this little thing been going on?" i say pointing at both of them

He remains quite.

"ANSWER ME!!!"

"...4 months..." he says embarrassed.

"4 Months!!!? Are you serious!?"
I laugh in disbelief.

I start to head out but before, i look at Jacob, "you know if you wanted to cheat on me, you would have done it with someone worth it or someone who doesn't sleep with everyone. I don't feel anything towards this i just feel sorry for you both."

"...I'm actually not really mad cause you could have done better." i look at her and then him and start to leave but before i turn back to them.

"Oh and yea we are over." and i threw him his keys and left.

I head out running but of course Jacob tries to run after me.

I get inside and lock the door and of course he tries to open it. I start the car but before i grab one of his favorite juice and open the window. And squished it at him aiming right in his face.

Nice.

I then leave off somewhere really far.

As i arrive at my destination i look at myself in the mirror and fix my makeup.

I walk out and look around and well it's winter right now so there is a lot of snow.

A walk a few more, almost at my destination.

As i arrive i sit down and grab a piece of snow and admire it.

I get up and wiped off the snow and look up at the tree.

Our Tree

I smile seeing the carving still there. I climb up and sit across from it and just admire it, running my fingers through it and think about old time.

'You have been here through thick and thin' I thought.

A small tear falls from my left eye.

I instantly wipe it off and climb off the tree.

I look around and i have never actually really thought about this park. Justin and i our memories.

I look over to the houses and see our old homes.

I smile and start to walk off.

I start the engine...and leave.