Chapter 4

Violet POV

"Well Violet you were the 100th call for me to perform in Canada so you..WON THE TICKETS!!!!"

"Thank you so much I LOVE YOU."

"Hope you enjoy the believe tour. See you there "

" OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU"

" Bye Violet."

"BYE."

"WON THE TICKETS!!!!"

Those three words repeated in my head.

I was shocked and excited I can't believe I won tickets to see my baby.

OHH MYY... and of course I'm taking my best friend with me.

And talking about her she was as shocked as me but she had a mad/sad type of face.

I wonder why?

"Hey what's wrong. Aren't you happy we are going to see Justin in a few months and your coming with me." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"No.. I mean yes. I mean yeah i'm happy for you and no I don't want to go. You know I don't like him." My smile faded.

"So your not coming with me?"

"No Violet, I'm sorry."

" I thought because you were my best friend you would leave all that hate behind and be happy for me because I won but I guess I was wrong"

I was about to cry why can't she understand that he's a good guy and that he's my idol and I love him.

She sighed "It's not that Violet"

"Then what... Why do you hate him so much" I was on the edge of crying but I hold it in.

I'm tired that Y/n can't give Justin a chance she has never met him so why does she hate him so much.

"I can't tell you."

"Oh ok so now you can't trust me now. you know you are a great best friend" I was getting really mad.

"You won't get it Violet ok you just won't."

"Well if you don't tell me then I won't so tell me you know you can trust me."

"It's a long story."

"I got time. You can have a sleep over and you can tell me.

I just want to spend time with you and for you to tell me why you don't like him, so Just call your mom."

"Alright I'll be right back."