Chapter 11

Luna's POV

The concert was about to start.

I don't know why but I'm really scared.

I have a feeling something is gonna happen today.

The light went off and at that time everyone started screaming, there was this video up in the screen and it was like they were in a tunnel, he appears and it's like he has wings, he flies and crashes into the screen.

I couldn't help but laugh when he came out on the video and everyone started screaming

Then one odd flashback came running in

Flashback

Everyone around 12

Justin, Chaz, Ryan and i were planing a sleepover, technically not a sleepover, i would call it more of an all-nighter.

We have always had these mostly once a week on a Friday and we go to each others home. This time it was at Justin's house.

We all met after school to go together, but my dad picked me up because i had to go to the dentist so i said goodbye to the boys and they left walking.

2 hours later

When i came back from the dentist.

I walked to Justin's house without him knowing just to suprise them and see what they've been doing.

It was not that long of a walk because we live next to each other so it was easier to get to his house.

I was about to get my key that Justin gave me to his house when i noticed that the door was already open.

So i walked in his house and saw that no one was home.

I looked around and i decided to go to the kitchen because i knew pattie would be there and also because i was hungry.

Just as i expected, Pattie was cooking in the kitchen.

"Mom" i say as i go and hug her.

I know you might think it's weird for me to  call pattie, mom but thats what she wanted me to call her.

She thinks of me as a Daughter.

"Cupcake, hey"

We let go and i ask her if she seen the boys.

"Yea, they were in the living room like 8 minutes ago. They are probably in Justin's room. They were waiting for you."

I thank her and i start to head to Justin's room.

But as i was exiting the kitchen. 'Barbara Ann' was playing, so i decided to peek and see what's going on.

As the song started again, Ryan who was wearing orange shorts and an orange tank top with Purple Shutter Shades.

After he sang one verse of the song, Chaz came out with yellow and blue shorts with the same color tank top and with yellow Shutter shades .

Chaz sang a verse of the song and at last Justin came slidding and he was wearing all blue including his glasses and he was holding a broom just like if it was a guitar. They countined singing and dancing

As they were doing that i called out pattie so she can also see and we both were laughing because at that time, Justin was on the couch messing with the broom, Ryan tryed to do a split but failed and chaz, we don't even know what he was doing he was dacing really weird.

About 10 seconds later Justin looked our way and saw that pattie and i were laughing so much he tuned to look at the boys and he screamed "Luna". Justin fell out of the couch, Ryan helped him up and they all pretended they were cleaning something.

I started to clap and head their way.

"How much did you see"

"Oh Justin, i saw plenty and i will never forget this" i started to laugh and the boys chuckled nervously.

I looked at them and i knew they wanted me to keep it a secret.

"You know, your dirty little secret is safe with me right, just that i actually want to be part of this" i saw pointing at them up and down.

They laughed and hugged me. I'll take that as a yes.

End of Flashback