Chapter 6 : Explaining

Graces pov

I grabbed my angel blade and was about to go meet the boys at a food place when Castiel appeared in front of the door.

"Nanael please let me talk to you." He said. I have been avoiding him as much as possible.

"Castiel I don't want to talk to you." I said.

"Then don't talk just listen." He said. I sat there waiting.

"So you want me to talk now? Ok um where should I start-" he started.

"At the beginning dumbass" I said.

"Alright alright. When I met you I thought you were an amazing person. I didn't know I was in love until you came up to me one day and said I love you out of the blue. I thought of you as just a friend and then you said that and I realized I had slowly fallen for you. You know I said it back. I told you I loved you then and I still love you now. Then the other angels found out and the made me cast you out. They said if I didn't cast you out they were going to kill you. I couldn't let them kill you. So they told me to tell you I hated you and that you were a distraction but you weren't. When I casted you out I looked for you everyday. Until you went off the grid. I thought you might've killed yourself. But I'd rather have you alive and hate me then Dead and happy." Castiel explained. I felt sparks fly inside me and butterflies inside my stomach. He still loves me. I still love him. So what's the problem?

I didn't have any words to say so I zapped to where Dean and Sam were.

"Im pregnant there you are what took you so long?" Dean said.

"Oh just some stuff. Doesn't matter so I hear you have a case." I said changing the subject.

"Ya it's another trickster we think." Sam said pulling out the papers. I looked through all of them and nodded.

"Sounds like it so when do we leave?" I asked.

"Actually we invited Cas to come. It would be you and me and him and Cas. So we don't lose this one this time." Dean said. It's like fair wants me to be around Castiel. I can't get rid of him. Not that I want to. But I wouldn't dare say that out loud. So I just rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"Whatever. As long as I'm not near him." I say watching them eat.

"Grace when are you gonna talk to him he's a good guy or angel or whatever." Sam said.

"Heffs rioghht" Dean said with a full mouth. I shook my head.

"Let's just go already and get this over with." I said zapping them in the car.

"Where the hells my burger?" Dean said.

"In the restraint but just drive." I said annoyed. I was sitting in the back seat and everything was quiet. Until someone showed up beside me.

"Hello Dean." Castiel said and it made Dean jump and swerve the car.

"Dammit Cas! I'm driving. Grace you saw him beside you why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

"Sorry I was trying not to pay attention to the person next to me." I said sarcastically.

"That was unnecessary." Castiel muttered.

"Your mom is unnecessary." I shot back.

"I don't have a mother so that sentence does not count." Castiel said according to his logic.

"Then your Dad is unnecessary." I said looking at him this time. His pretty blue eyes already looking at me. I wanted to look away but I almost couldn't.

Honestly part of me just wanted to curl up in his lap and tell him how much I love him. The other part of me wants to kill him for betraying me.

"You too just need to get married your like an old grouchy married couple." Sam said annoyed with our bickering.

It was quiet until someone decided to speak up.

"Where are we going?" Castiel asked

"A place." I said vaguely.

"Your sarcasm is uncalled for." Castiel said.

"Your uncAlled for...seriously you can just zap yourself there." I said rubbing my temples.

"So could you but your still here." He shot back with some sas.

"How could I not see how annoying you are I mean what 3-4 hundred years with you. I give my self sympathy." I said a little harsh. I have to admit I kinda regretted what I said.

"Well you did most of the talking so much you might as well have been dating your self." He shot back. I looked at him shocked.

"Castiel why don't you go back to your God squad, one angel is enough to protect my boys ok so why don't you go back to kissing the ground your so called daddy walks on. Oh wait you can't because he left you and all you selfish emotionless robots that call themselves Angels." I said. Again harsh and regretting.

"You two need some separation don't you." Dean said but Castiel interrupted.

"Nanael you are so selfish. Thinking you could live like a human. You think you can do what ever you want whenever you want and those Angels you call robots were your brothers and sisters once why don't you show a little respect." He said

"My name is Grace! Castiel and they were never my family. I wouldn't have to live like a human if you wouldn't have cast me out!"

" You know I had to or you would've died!" It was almost a scream fest. Soon Dean pulled over.

"Alright both of you out of the car we aren't going any where until you kiss and make up. So get out." Dean said I got out of the car back kept to Castiel.

"Grace so help me god I will drag you over here." Dean said. I slowly walked over to Dean standing by Sam.

"I am fed up with the two of you arguing. Now I know for a fact the both of you still love each other so act like it. Now work it out." Dean said. Him and Sam got back in the car waiting. We just sat there in silence.

"I don't hear taking!" Dean said looking at us in the side mirror.

"He's right you know." Castiel said.

"About what?" I said surprised that we are actually talking.

"I still love you so much." He said my heart sped up.

"I know. It's just so hard to tell someone you love them back when they sent you away from your home." I confessed looking down.

"Nanael- Grace, I am so so sorry. I was trying to protect you. Keep you away from the Angels but they wouldn't let me go find you. I had planned to escape heaven and run away to find you. But they threatened me. They said they had eyes on you and would kill you if I did try anything" he said sadly.

"Castiel I- I don't know what do.. Half of me says kiss you and love you forever. But the other half wants me to push you away for leaving me for so long and making me hate you." I said. So many feeling coursing through me. Love, anger, sadness.

"I think you should decide if you want me to stay or make me leave." He answered.  I thought about it for a minute. Do I really need to stay mad at him. Why stay mad when I have him now. Now I can love him again. So I listened to my heart and walked up to Castiel and kissed him gently.

"I choose you"