Chap 8*

(Shawn point of view)

I haven't spoken to Beyoncé While due to a misunderstanding with me and this lady at work. One of my clients which is my cousin texted me  about the case and me and Beyoncé always look through each other's phone it's no big deal and my cousin texted me she loved me because I was solving the case out for her really good and of course I would because I'm not going to let them take her kids away from her. Beyoncé looked at as if I was cheating she didn't let me explain so now I'm here alone waiting for the time to fly so I can pick up angel.

I sat in the living room watching all the episodes I missed from empire. I'm always busy so I never really have time to watch anything exciting due to my busy schedule and Angels busy schedule.

I looked over at my phone and I  had not one text or response from Beyoncé . I texted her the whole story and tried calling her several times but I just couldn't get a response. She wants to play and I must tell you I've played a lot in my life and I'm not going through it anymore.

Since she wants to play I'll be avoiding her whenever I have to come in contact with her.

The hour long show of Empire was over and that meant it was time for me to go get angel.

I grabbed my keys and made my way to her school. I waited outside for angel to come out she looked disappointed but she's always playing around.

" Hey Kid How Was School  " I asked

" It was okay but why are you and Beyoncé not speaking she's been acting so wired in school" she said

" I can't help and persons who doesn't want help so " I said

" she's been like looking at me for a long time then she will quickly look away when I catch her" she said

" well there's nothing I can do angel I've tried as you saw because I'm pretty sure you went through my phone " he chucked

" I did a couple times and I saw but then what's her problem what's the whole story behind it all " she asked

" don't worry about any of that I should put   you on punishment for going through my phone that's none of your business you've been getting out of hand lately with the slick mouth and stuff and I can't take it " I spoke

" sorry dad I didn't mean " interrupted

" I don't want to talk about it " I said

We rode home and she did her homework while I finished up some stuff to do with my job while I was on break. 

I have to cook dinner and I need to ingredients and the weather is horrible out here but I need to make dinner because I forgot to go grocery shopping.

" angel I'm going to the store I'll be back in 20 minutes top " I yelled

"'Okay safe driving please " she yelled

" I promise " I said

I was on my way out the door

Beyoncé point view

I finally decided I would read all of Shawns text now . I've been  thorough this before and it's not a good feeling.

I read through all and I can say I've misunderstood the whole story so now I have to go my man back . The weather is horrible but at least he will see that I'm serious about us because told always not to drive in weather like this it makes him scared.

I applied my jacket grabbed my keys and my cell and was on my way to his house .

Shawn point of view

I had all the items I needed and and now I was on my way back to my place. All the traffic was getting on my nerves so I took this side street to get me home . I drove down the dark rode and most of the houses were Farley huge.

I made my way to a stop sign and tried to slow down my car slid on some ice which caused me to continue going . I got back in control of the car and then I heard sirens.

I pulled over to side of the rode and indeed they were for me . It's to damn cold to be trying to pull someone over .

He came to my window and looked at me

" licenses and registration please " he said putting be flash light in my face .

" can you get that light out my face " I asked

" sir just do what I asked you to do " he said

" and I asked you to get the light out my face " I asked

" you seem angry sir " he said

" yes I am the light is in my face and I have to get home to my child " I said

" step out the car sir " he said

" for what " I asked

" do as I say now " he said putting the gun to my head

" no " I said

He pulled my car door open and tried to pull me out the car but I wasn't about to let him

Through all the commotion I heard a fire and I looked down to see I was shot in the chest .

Everything went black I couldn't tell anything or where I was I fell out

A/n

Short chappie slowly coming back sorry for the hard reading at the end