Part 14

Didn't proof read sorry

I chuckled at the stupidity of the new show playing on television. I heard buzzing coming from my phone and I rushed to see who it would be hoping it was the person I wanted calling me but when I looked at the callers name it was just my sister and I didn't feel like talking.

I muted the phone and sighed , me and jay haven't talked in months every since I left. I thought he would be calling and texting me but I was wrong. I feel if I do call I would sound so stupid because I'm the one who told him that this break would work so I feel it is my responsibility to shot him a text.

I looked thorough my recents to find his contact name which was -labeled Baby💦😍

Hey, I know we haven't talked in a while but I really miss you .... I was just wondering if we could meet up and talk or something I really miss you.

Sent @ 11:30am

All I did was have to wait for him to reply and see what the deal was I've been off work for a while because I wasn't emotionally stable to go back a while ago when all the stuff went done with Jay but I go back tomorrow

Next day

Today is the day I go back to my class after a along time and I'm so nervous they all have been emailing me about coming back and of course I've been keeping in contact with them.

........

I walked into my class and it looked pretty much the same except the whole pile of missing you cards on my desk in a basket.

It brought tears to my eyes I never knew how much I impacted my students. I got my stuff situated and then the bell rung.

The kids came in with there heads down until they all saw me sitting in my desk. They all instantly started to cheer and run to give me hugs.

We all caught up and I seen angelnae walk in walking straight to her desk

" angelnae ms Beyoncé is back " Lauren said

" I see " she said getting her books out

So she's obviously still mad

I continued my class and they made us this new rule now that the parent has to come get there student from the class if there leaving so I basically get paid extra for watching them until there guardian comes.

Everyone was gone except angel so I guess carter was running late.

" you should call your father to make sure he's aware of the rule " I said

She pulled her phone out and called him

"Dad where are you " she questioned

" you have to come inside to get me " she said

" alright " she said hanging up

" he's on his way in now " she said

I began grabbing my purse and my jacket because I had a appointment that I was going to be late for.

Carter walked in and stopped in shock to see me. I wasn't in any mood to argue he could of replied to my text but he didn't so I'm done.