23

Shawn point of view

We arrived back from the vacation a week ago and every since then Beyonce has been staying at her place. She's been coming back and forth to help me with angel and her dance lessons if me or Alena couldn't take her. I'm still trying to get in to her but I really messed up this time.

I never wanted her to feel like I did not appreciate her because I love her with all of me. I fell deeply in love with her more than I ever was with Alena. Today I have a lot of meetings so angel will be with Alena until around ten tonight.

I walked in my office sitting down reviewing some of the paper work I've been receiving from clients. I couldn't even concentrate because I was stuck on Beyonce. I set all my papers to the side and decided to send her a quick text. I've been texting her for three days now and she still has not responded.

Wife❤️: Hey baby I'm really sorry about the non sense on the vacation. I love you more than I love myself and these past couple of days have been hell I can't even focus. I'm a coward there I said it I'm to coward to admit that I'm afraid of loosing you. I never want you to get tired of me because I need you more than anything. I just wanna see your face and hold you. I won't rush you into talking to me because I'm ashamed of how much I hurt your feelings. I love you🐝

After sending that text I went onto Instagram instantly seeing pics Beyonce has posted. Turns out she's been all around the city having meetings for her store.

I smiled to myself

I was proud of her and she was finally living her life. I scrolled and seen another of her she just posted seconds ago. She was beautiful and I couldn't help but be disappointed in what I've been doing to her.

****

" dad I'm spending the night at moms she will bring me home tomorrow we're both to exhausted to get up" angel said over the phone

" okay princess sweet dreams I love you" I said

" love you more dad goodnight " she said ending the call

I was home all alone. I had nothing to do but sit and watch basketball on this Friday night. I sat on the sofa scrolling through Instagram seeing pics of bey.

" Meetings🙏🏽"

" Meetings🙏🏽"