Chapter 5

The next day came and I decide to explore a little bit around the hotel, knowing that John was out with his wife trying to reason with his wife, he sent me a text yesterday saying that we wouldn't be able to work on the case today because he was going to be with his wife.

I sigh because everything I my life is so complicated right now and I'm trying real hard to keep up with it is just stressful. I sometimes wonder what would my life be like if I never decided to get that internship at the police station.

I got up from bed and took a shower then I got dressed in a white v neck T-shirt some light Walsh jeans and my red low top converse. I did my makeup natural, just some light eye shadow, a winged eye liner, some blush, and lipstick. 

I went out to the hallway and practically ran past johns room. It's weird that I haven't seen him for 2 days, well I was avoiding him but still, it's word that I haven't seen him.

"What are you doing alone in this halls? You know I heard that these halls are haunted" I heard a voice behind me say. I turn around to look and see a woman with hair like the little girl I saw when I first came here.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were, ever since I first checked in ere a lot of wierd shit has happend" I said a lite scared of her but manged to answer her

"What's your name dear? I haven't seen you around before" "Daisy Mae" I said trying to hide mi fear. "Well Ms.Daisy Mae if you ever need me just go to the front desk and they'll tell you were I am" she said walking away but the I realized that I never got her name "Wait, what's your name?" " Elizabeth, but I prefers to be called the countess" she said with a lot of confidence

As soon as she left I felt a little relived because she intimidated me. She was really scary, bit as in she's ugly, but as in she gives me the creeps.

As I was walking back to my room I couldn't help but let my mind wonder off thinking about James. There was something about him that intrigued me, he was just really sweet and caring, he's just the type to never hurt no one. I just know it

"Oh hello dear what are you doing out on the hallways at this time?" Asked Ms.Evers "it's not that late. Plus I was just exploring a bit since I'm going to stay here for awhile" I said a little creeps out from her as she came out of nowhere "well don't get lost, this hallways sometimes lead you to nowhere" "well who ever build this hotel was on drugs or something who would make hallways without exits?" I ask alittle curious as to why they would make a hotel with hallways leading to nowhere.

"Well why don't you ask him your self?" Asked Ms.Evers "well for one he dies over 80 years ago and two I don't think they would waste they're time hearing someone complain about their hotel" I said

"Well I would love to hear all your complains about my hotel"

(HEY I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ITS CHRISTMAS SO I DIDINT HAVE TIME TO WRITE BUT IM BACK SO ILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN)