Chapter 9

So before the story starts I just want to say that I am really grateful for all the support that I'm getting and I just want to say that you guys are the best. And that I changed daisy to Selena Gomez because she is bae🌚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss May can you please accompany me so we can talk in private" he said with a stern voice and looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Why so you can kill me? I don't think so!" I said getting ready to leave.

He suddenly stood up and grabs  me hard by the arm which I'm sure is gonna leave bruises.

The way he looked at me made me want to shit my pants right then and there. I've never seen him look at me that way or anyone. 

" I said LETS GO!" He shouted and everyone looked stopped doing what they where doing and looked at us with wide eyes.

I was so scared of him at this moment that I just went along with him. He still kept a tight grip on my arm, I was pretty sure that it was gonna leave bruises.

When we got to the elevator he pushed me in and I instantly hit the elevator wall. He started to walk towards me slowly with a dark look on his face that frightens me to death.

" So you decided to embarrass ME in front of everybody at MY hotel just because you found out my little secret?" He said still approaching  me slowly until he gets so close that our lips almost touch

He started to play with my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "You are a very beautiful girl miss Mae. Too bad your attitude ruins it. But I am willing to make an exception for you"

I felt a little relief that he wasn't hurting me. I guess I spoke too soon. He said "I like you very much miss Mae but you need to learn a lesson" then he slapped me so hard that I fell to the floor.

I think I tasted blood on my lip. I can't believe he hit me, well actually I can what did I expected, I humiliated him infringement of everyone knowing he is a pshyco killer

"STAND UP" he yelled at me. The elevators doors opened and I still didn't stood up. He got mad and pulled me by the hair and took me to a room. I got a glimpse of the number, I'm not sure but I think it was room 75.

He threw me against the floor and just stood there staring me, inspecting me, seeing if I reacted. But I couldn't I was to afraid to do something that might anger him more.

"I SAID STAND UP" he said while pulling my hair to stand up. He punched me while still holding my hair so it hurt extra.

"You should've kept your nosy nose right were it was" then he started to look at me intensely. I realized I was still in my pajamas which worried me because it consisted of short and a tank top.

I noticed the look in his eyes was lust. I started to cry. A lot. 

He licked his bottom lip with lust. His stare made me nauseous. He walked closer to me and my fear rises. I want to scream but there's a not in my throat that prevents me from doing so.

When I saw him on top of the bed I crawled back until my back hits the head board. He crawls until he reaches me.

"That's how I like to see you. Trembling beneath me" he purred in my ear. My hands started to sweat. I tried to reach for the phone that was in the little table next to the bed, but I knew that they would slip.

"Please don't hurt me" I said, my voice cracking. James grabbed me by the waist and brings me closer to him. I kicked everywhere but none of them hit where I wanted them to hit.

"No no no" he said while moving his fingers side to side as if I was a little girl.

He sat on top of me. Each of his legs in either side of me and he tore off my shirt. Ass soon as he tore off my shirt he started to kiss my neck and all the way down to my chest.

The nausea started to get more violent but nothing came out. He started to go down my naked chest until he reached the outline of my pajama pants.

He started to take them off slowly. I wanted to run away from this room, from this hotel, from this state; but I was scared that he would somehow find me and kill me.

I was only left in my underwear until he rips them off. He positions himself on top off me and takes off his pant along with his boxers.

Your gonna feel what a real man is!" He said loudly before he slid inside me painfully.

I let out a big scream of pain out but all he did was get pleasure from my screaming. I was starting to see black dots.

Then all of the sudden everything went black...