Chapter 12

Ok guys so I just wanted to warn you all that this chapter is basically a flash back to when daisy was 9 and it's going to explain a very important time in her life and I will introduce someone new to the story but she will only spear isn't the flashback :( anyways I hope you guys like it vote and comment if you want it's your choice :) and now let's get back to the story ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 week later...

1 week since I last saw James. Right before I left the room that night he tried to kiss me, instead of pushing him off I just let him kiss me. He seemed surprised.

After that he let me go and we had a state off for 5 seconds than I left. I hated it, not because he kissed me but because I let him. I let the man who manipulated me, rape me, and kill me kiss me, and I didn't even try to push him away.

I'm disgusted with myself but at the same time I don't regret it. I actually liked it, and I've been punishing myself for it. I didn't leave my room all week. Not even once.

While I was in my room I got to think, I kept thinking about my past, my horrible past. But it's all I kept thinking this week, and I couldn't stop.

As I remained sitting in the shower with hot water pouring on me, I couldn't help but think of when James raped me, which led me to think of when my neighbor attacked me and forced himself on me at a very young age.

I remember it as if it was just yesterday when I met him. I was 9 and i was playing in my yard with my older sister Marlene, who died ( I'll explain her death later in the story )

Marlene was 13 at the time. We were inseparable, we did everything together. We were playing in the yard that day because our parents were making a surprise party for me and they didn't want me to see, so they told Marlene to distract me.

As we were playing with our dollies we noticed there was a truck outside the house next to ours. It looked like someone was finally moving in.

I remember being kinda sad because in that house used to live a really nice old lady who would always bake us cookies and buy us lollies.

I noticed there was a man going back and forward toward the house and picking up boxes from outside the truck. I was snapped out of my intense glare when Marlene "accidentally" hit me in the face with a doll, but I knew she didn't on purpose because she liked to see my face when I was angry.

I stood up and quickly ran towards her and started to chase her around the yard while the both of us were laughing. As we were running I saw that Marlene stopped running and was looking at something, and I followed her gaze to the man who was moving next door who was looking at her too intensely.

I got a chilling feeling and dragged her inside, snapping her out of her trance. And just as we entered we saw our mom and dad with balloons around them and a home made birthday cake in the process of being frosted.

My mom gasped and then we all started laughing. Then she asked us why we were indeed so early and Marlene told her there was a new neighbor moving in next door and we didn't want to bother him with all our noises.

As soon as Marlene said neighbor our parents shot up from their seats and were on their way to make friends with the new neighbor.

"Darlings put your shoes on were all going to introduce our selfs to the new neighbor" said my mom.

When we all put our shows on we all went to the new neighbors porch and knocked on his door. When they opened the door it was the man from earlier. He looked surprised to see all of us so sudden.