Baggage

A/N-this chapter is sort of like a filler chapter. It's about Madison and what makes her Madison. You find out stuff about her past and her friends. Enjoy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Madison
"Please lock your doors and stay inside and wait for an update"  the news lady said and the screen went black. My dad grabbed gun and my mom grabbed food and water. "What's going on?" I asked. "We're leaving." My daddy said. Me and my sister penny just stood there. "But we have to wait for Bryan and Cammy." Penny cried. "We'll find them but for now we have to leave its not safe." My mommy comforted us. We grabbed anything we could and left.
~2 years into the apocalypse~
Penny's dead. My friends are dead. I have no idea if my brother and other sister are alive. My mother and I have been scavenging for food since we've been exiled. I hear her screams and look over to see a biter biting into her neck. "Noo" I screamed and shot the biter. "Sweetie, I need you to put an end to this. Fight this world and beat it." She said before taking her last breath. I plunged the knife into her head and grabbed supplies. I walked for hours before I found run down storage facility. I set up there and stayed for about 4 weeks before I would go back to Woodberry.
~1 month before the apocalypse~
"Stay here" my boyfriend whined. "No I have to go" I smiled and his childishness. He crossed his arms and turned the other way. "Maybe I could ask my mom if I could stay one more night." I smiled causing him to turn around and kiss my lips. No one could ever make me as happy as him.