Alive

*Carl*
We walked up to the gates of Alexandria as they opened. I felt like someone was watching me, I turned around and saw a girl but as Michonne passed by she was gone. Noah carried Madison as we walked into Alexandria. We walked in and the gates closed. They told us to hand over our weapons. "If you are going to stay you have to give us your weapons." A man said. "We don't know if we wanna stay." My dad said. "It's okay Nicholas. Let them talk to Deanna first." Aaron said. "Who's Deanna?" Abraham asked. "She knows everything there is to know about this place." Aaron said. We just stood there. "Rick, why don't you start." Aaron said. We heard a walker so we all turned around as Sasha shot it. My dad stared to walk away to follow Aaron. "Good thing we're here." He said.
**
*Madison*
Darkness. Darkness. Darkness. Is all I can see. I can hear everything but I can't see at all. My heart is getting stronger and my breathing is balancing out. I just wish I can see everyone and what this place is like, if it's a death trap or a safe haven. I just want to know that. I felt my eyes flutter open but close again. Damnit why won't they open. Come on Madison you can do it, just try. I told my self. I felt my self be put on a soft surface. I must be in the infirmary. I felt something on my chest, holy shit this place is ligit. I forcefully opened my eyes. My vision was very blurry, then I could make out a face. "Hi my name is Pete. You are in the infirmary at Alexandria. Do you remember anything that happened recently?" He asked. "Yes, my group and I took refuge in a barn not far from here to get out of the rain. The next morning I walked outside only to get shot in the shoulder. A man named Aaron showed up and brought us to this place." I said. "Okay good. What is you name and age?" Pete asked. "Madison Grace and I'm 14 years old." I said. "Very good. Now you will be staying here for the next two days so I can keep an eye on you. Then you will be free to go." He said and walked out side. I stood up and looked around. I heard the door open, I reached for my gun which wasn't there. A young boy came into view. "Dad! Dad! Da- oh, hi" he smiled. "Hi, who are you?" I asked. "Ron and who are you?" He asked. "Madison. Are you looking for Pete?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "You just missed him but maybe we could hang out?" I smiled brightly having not seen new  people in months. "Yeah sure, how about a game of chess." He smiled and pulled out the game from under a bookshelf. I smiled and sat down on my bed. He walked over and set the game down and we began to play.
/two days later/
"Well everything is good you can go." Pete smiled. My eyes widen and I bolted out of the building to one of the house we were staying in. I went straight to the bathroom sink and found hair dye. My hair is so light it's blonde. I showered then began to dye my hair back to its natural color, dark brown. After that I went down stairs to see Rick and some girl in the kitchen. She was cutting his hair. (I know that happens when they first get there but I have something planned so bare with me) "Hi." I said. She and Rick both turned around and smiled. "When did you wake up?" Rick asked. "The day we got here." I said. He nodded his head. "I met someone, his name is Ron. He super nice." I smiled. "That's my son. My name is Jessie " The girl smiled. I smiled back at her. "Hey he should be home, you should go see him." She smiled. I nodded and bolted out of the door. I walked down the street to Ron's house. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "come in". I walked in and went upstairs. "Hey Ron. Ron's friends." I smiled referring to the boy and the girl that was also there. "This is Mikey and that's Enid." Ron said, pointing to the two people. "Wanna play some video games?" Mikey asked. "Sure but be prepared for the ass whooping you're about to get." I said and sat down and began to play.
**
We played video games for 2 hours until Ron went downstairs to go get something. I was talking to Mikey when I heard his voice. A surge of anger flushed over me. He never came into the infirmary to see me. Ron and Carl walked through the door and jumped up. I looked at him and pushed passed him to leave. I ran downstairs and out the door. I ran all the way to the gates, they opened them and I ran out. I ran and ran and ran until I found a small she'd where I found a gun in a blender.