Disbelief and Regret

It's 3 weeks since my break up with Vincent and in those 3 weeks my life has been absolutely miserable. I'm being picked on again worse then before. They find all different ways to bully me though text messages, facebook, at school they push and shove me, throw things at me and some times lay much worse physical harm onto me. I thought my life was shit before well now it's a total disaster.

I don't go anywhere anymore. If I'm not at school I'm at home in my bed crying my eyes out. If your wondering why my parents haven't done anything about it well that's because they are both on vacation with other people from the hospital. Both my parents got time off from work and that's very rare so their decided to go on a vacation, leaving me here to fend for myself.

"Ok Lexi I know you want to keep this pity party you have going on here but you really need to get out of the house at least once while your parents are gone, come to my party tonight and I promise you will have a good time" I narrowed my eyes at both of them.

"Have you guys lost your frigging minds? You want me to go to a party with people whose hobbies include beating me to a bloody pole?"

"Lexi we promise you that we will make sure nothing bad happens to you ok? Please come it won't be a party with out you" Mia pleaded.  

"Guys I don't know, I'm scared ok I'm very scared" They both came over and embraced me

"We know you are and we promise that if you came out with us tonight you will enjoy your self" I thought it over in my head and even though it might be risky going I did deserve to have some fun right? I groaned, got up and walked over to my dresser. I put on a pair of light jeans and a normal Tee with a picture of a unicorn on it. I brushed my hair once and put my vans on. I wasn't going to get dressed up.

The girls were already ready, we hoped in the car and drove to Mias house where the party was happening. Blake was helping her organise it and he was keeping an on it while she was gone. The party was in full swing by the time we got there. Once we arrived inside Mia and Sam stuck to me like white on rice

"Guys seriously I'm going to be fine, Go do your own thing, if I sense trouble I'll come over and let you guys know" They both agreed and headed in different directions. I headed straight for the fridge. I needed a drink if I was going to get through this night. I already knew my way around the house considering I used to come here all the time as a kid.

I went to open the refrigerator when I noticed there was a photo hanging right in the middle of it. I looked closely at it and realised it was a picture of Sam, Mia and I all at my 10 birthday party. We all had cake smudged on our faces but we were smiling like it was the happiest day of our life's. That nearly bought a tear to my eye. I got out my drink and when I turned back around I nearly spat it out.

Vincent was here. And he wasn't alone. There was a gorgeous blonde girl hanging on his arm. Now that bought not only 1 but multiple tears to my eyes. I put my drink on the counter and ran out to the back yard. As soon as I got there I ran to the pool and immediately started crying. How could he move on so fast? Did I mean nothing to him at all? I was too busy in my thoughts that I didn't hear the person come up behind me. They pushed me into the water and ran away. I know this is going to sound embarrassing but I don't know how to swim, my parents were always busy with work that no one had the time to show me. I tried to keep my head above the water but no matter how hard I tried I just kept sinking and sinking. And no one was here to save me.

Vincent's P.O.V

I saw her run out to the back with tears streaming down her beautiful face. I know I'm supposed to hate her I mean God she tried to turn me against my own sister, my own blood but I couldn't stop the aching in my heart every time I saw someone harassing her in school. Or pushing her around like she was just a helpless kitten. I've missed her so much these past few weeks.