I like you do you like me???

Lloyd's pov

later on that day"hey kai do u want to go to the movies or something?". I ask with my head down a little bit so that he couldn't see me blush. yea I like him a lot but I know that he won't like me that way but I don't mind being just friend's tho. I just never want to lose him if I lost him I think that would be the end of me.

Then I heard Kai say"sure Lloyd where do you want to go?". I smile and said "I want to go to the movies and go out to eat and maybe go look around the city for a little bit" he smile at me and said "what movie do u want to go to?"."I want to see the ridiculous 6 movie" i said a bit excited.

Then he said"well let's go then"he sounded kinda happy like omg my crush want's to hang out with me happy type. I might be hearing thing's but i'm not going to keep my hope's up tho.

Kai's pov

Lloyd want's to hangout today yay but it is normal for us to hang out. But I like him tho maybe today I should tell him how I feel about him. I know i should tell him after dinner there's going to be a firework show at the park tonight. I will tell him there it will be all perfect.

I change into better clothes for tonight nothing to fancy. but just a bit more of a nice outfit i wore my red polo shirt with a pair of black pants and some black shoes. The I went to Lloyd's room to see if he way ready. i knock on his door he said"come in".  

When I came in I blush a bit as I saw Lloyd just look so hot/cute in he's outfit he was wearing a green polo shirt and black pants with black shoes. How he did his hair with his smile and then i saw his big green eye's. I just wanted to kiss him right now and claim him mine. But I kept it under control tho but he is just so flipping cute. Then I hurried up and ask him"are you ready Lloyd?" there i hope he didn't think i was staring at him.

Lloyd's pov

When Kai came in i just wanted to go up to him and say u look hot babe and kiss him. But i had to keep it under control tho so he wouldn't freak out and run. Then i said"yea i'm ready" and smiled at him.

~time skip~

We got done with the movie and just got done with dinner and now we went to the park I ask"Hey kai why are we at the park?". then kai said"you will see in a few minutes Lloyd". i just said okay to him. Then he lead us to a place where no one would be able to see us but a perfect view for something like a sunset or a sunrise. 

There were flowers everywhere and a big tree stood in the middle of it. it was beautiful then i saw kai sit down so i sat by him. Then i heard kai say"hey Lloyd can i ask you something?". Then i said "yea sure what is it Kai?".

Kai's pov

This is it time to tell him how I feel I can't mess this up"well um plz don't freak out but Lloyd i like you a hole lot if you don't feel the same I understand".  I'm scared what he is going to say............

Lloyd's pov

OMG did i just hear him right wait yea i did OMFG he likes me YES!!!!!!!!"Kai i like you to" i said then i just got on his lap. Then i started to kiss him he kiss back omg i can't believe i'm kissing kai i been waiting for so long. We broke for air then i heard him say "will you go out with me Lloyd?" i said "yes i will kai" i said happliy.

Then we started to make out again it was getting hot next thing i knew i was on my back and kai was kissing my neck i moaned a bit. "kai let's go to a hotel then we can do this" then I heard him say "but i want you now" he said kinda like a child not getting there way i smiled and said "i know same here but i don't want people to walk in on us kai" then kai said "alright we can go to a hotel Lloyd but im going to f*** you so hard when we get there" then I said " i can't wait kai".

I will write the Lemon in the next chapter  so don't worry and if u want to send me something for the story or if you want to ask me something let me know and i will try my best to make it happen i hope you like it and no mean comments plz - Vampire_Ninja_love