yea lets wait to tell them

Lloyd pov~

Kai and me were driving back to the house. I wanted to wait a little bit to tell them and Kai said ok which made me feel a bit better to be honest I am scared if we did tell them when we got home like what would happen if we tell them and they don't accept it would they hate us I just. Love him too much to let him go that fast I don't want to feel all lonely ever again. I already know how i want to have my future with him and how everything is going to be. Its willbe great i hope.

10 minutes later

Kai's pov~

We arrived at the house. No one was home shockingly. So me and Lloyd went to the living room for a bit and cuddle on the couch. For a bit to relax and watch a movie. Lloyd got on my lap and started to kiss me being he ask for the entrance i let him in he seemed a bit more eager so i decided to tease with him. I started to pin him down on the couch and play with his neck and member he started to moan a bit then i heard him say "kai.... love.... me" omg he sounded so cute and sexy so i did what he ask. I pulled his pants and boxers down and began to suck on him. I could hear him moan it was got me turned on even more i started to suck on him a bit more harder. I must have found his sweet spot because he put his hands in my hair and push me down a bit. So i decided to tease his "sweet" spot i could hear him say "kai dont tease me" i still did anyway he love it i could tell. After two minutes he came in my mouth he tasted so good. I put my dick in him then i started to thrush in to him he said "talk drity to me and be rough with me" i was a bit shock when he said that but i did it anyway. I started to go fast and then slow i grab his butt. "Dont hold your moans in i want to hear bitch" i said then "ahhh.....kkai...go.... harder.. in..mme...pplzz"i heard him say then " you r my bitch u are never going to get away from so start moan more but no one aint going to hear you moan or scream besides me".

Time skip (sorry)

Kai's pov~
I fucked him so hard he might not walk for a few.hours so i brought him to his room i said goodnight about to walk out the door then "kai can u sleep with me tonight" i turned around and said "yea sure thing Lloyd" i walk towards him and hop in the bed. I move closer and rap my arms around him and kiss his forehead and said "goodnight Lloyd i love you" then he said "i love you to night"

Hey sorry i haven't updated thus book for awhile i had writers block but i do have some good news while i had writers block got some ideas for a few new ships and story ideas so i am going to make covers and a few chapters for it but i might not updated for a few days but dont worry im going to write the next chapter of this book soon

~Vampire_Ninja_love