the next day

Lloyd's pov~

I wake up next to Kai in his arms.  I feel so warm & safe in his arms. I wish we could be like all this all day. Then I heard something come from kitchen.

So I got up then I went to before I went to the kitchen. I heard Kai say "get back here to bed" in a complaining voice.

I went over to him and said "I will be right back" giving him a kiss. But next thing I knew kai rap his arms around me again.

Giving me a bunch of kisses I started to giggle a bit " kai I want to go get food I'm hungry" then I heard him say

"You ain't going anywhere until I can have my morning kisses from you Lloyd." Then I got on top of him start kissing him and teasing him a bit.

Until I heard him moan then I  got up. Then went to the kitchen I saw Zane cooking his famous chocolate chip waffles with cinnamon bread. Then I heard him say "morning Lloyd u and kai sleep well??".

"so do you know about me and Kai then" i ask him and he said "Yep i already knew about you two lol you guys are so cute together " .

  I was in shock when i heard him say that i was about ask him how long he knew then Kai walk in and said.

 " He help me plan on how i would ask you out and Nya knows to she help me choose a few places to go to i really wanted to impress you" and he rap his arms around my  waist and put his chin on my head i blushed a bit and smiled. Just thought that he did all of that just to impress me 

Then i turned around to face him and said "i luckiest guy on earth to have you kai i love i hope u know that" then i heard him say" ikn that and im the most happiest guy to have you lloyd i love you to much that there aint a word for me to say how much i love you".

We were about to kiss but then we heard a flash. We turned around to see Nya with a camera and she said."this is going in the scrap book lol" and goes in to her room and kai ran off to get her and i just stood there and laughing thinking how Nya is not gonna let Kai forget about this lol.

a/n - sorry its kinda short but better then nothing but i will try to update soon -vampire_ninja_love