lets tell them together

Kai's pov~
I sat there looking at Lloyd. Just thinking that he didnt want to be with me. Yea i know weird but dont blame me. It can be kinda scary when your bf wants to ask u something in a unsure voice.

Then I said "well i dont know but when we are ready to tell them we are going to tell them together and if they don't like us being together well then we can leave for a little bit to give them time and come back when they can at least have respect for us being together"

He was a bit surprised that i said that. But, then i heard him say "Are u actually willing to run if they don't like us being together" and look at me like for real.

Then i pull him close look at his big emerald eyes and said"I would do anything for u even if that meant i had to lose everything to just keep u with me and as long your with me Lloyd i will keep going strong all because i love you Lloyd".

Lloyd's pov~
OMG i cant believe that kai said that. I was tearing up thinking i was so damn lucky to have him. Then i said "kai i will always be with u no matter what happens and i will do the same if they don't like us being together and i will always stay strong if your with me Kai all because i love you to kai".

I was so happy to have him in my life. Then i pulled him in to a passionate kiss after a while he lick my bottom lip asking for the enterece i let him in and after that things got heated.