!!!The Hotel!!!

Lloyd's pov

When we got to our hotel room. Kai lock the door and push me on the bed. Then i heard Kai say "I love you Lloyd". I blush madly "I love you to Kai" then I kiss him lightly think how lucky i was to have him.

Then he started to make out with me with lot's of passion. i started to kiss back the same. Then I got on top of him and started to kiss his neck and found his sweet spot. Then i heard him moan "oh god Lloyd". Just with that I left my mark on him and whisper in his ear "i want you to always be mine".

Kai took that moment to get on top of me and said "Lloyd i will always be yours no matter what". I blush even more and said "ohhh kai" I started to kiss him like it could have been our last moment together *Lloyd's thoughts - i know a bit over dramatic but i don't care i just love him and who know when our last moment could be even tho most of the bad guys are in jail you never know what can happen *end of Lloyd's thoughts*

Kai started to take my shirt off and his. Then he started to take of his pants and boxers. I gasp he was so big like 10 INCHES!!!!!!!!! His body is so hot and sexy i blushed so much to a point my face was to a color of a cherry.

Then I heard him say "see something you like sexy babe". OMG he is turning me on even more. He started to kiss my neck and found my sweet spot "ahhh kai" i moan his name then he found his way back to my mouth he lick my  bottom lip asking for the entrance i let him in his tongue explore my mouth. i moan and he started take my pants and boxers off then i said "F*** me Kai" with with he entered me i yelp in pain. He waited then i said "you can move now".

He was thursting so hard "ahhhhhhhh Kai more" i moan i wanted him to harder and faster. He started to go harder and faster i was trying to hold in my moans. But that made Kai go even faster and harder "AHHHHH KAI!" I moan even louder. then i heard him say "Lloyd i think im gonna cum" just before he could pull out i slam on his d*** making him cum inside me and i came all over him.

Then i said "I love you kai so much" and I heard kai say "I love you even more Lloyd" and he kiss me. With that we feel asleep.

I hope you guys enjoy it  and i won't be updating till monday or sunday night but i will be writing chapter's for this book and my other book that i'm writing-Vampire_Ninja_love