the signs and writing

aries: uses harsh, honest words. not big on metaphors. their work is always full of action.

taurus: surprisingly creative. always finds the perfect word. their work may lack dialogue.

gemini: writing a thousand stories at the same time. doesn't finish most of them.

cancer: their characters suffer a lot. emotions have a big place in their work.

leo: the most creative. they have a way to make the reader relate to everything they write. very insecure about their writing.

virgo: every single phrase is edited to perfection. they're never completely satisfied with what they write.

libra: concentrates the most on their characters.

scorpio: tends to deal with dark themes in their work. enjoys torturing their characters.

sagittarius: there's always comedic relief in their work. they can't write anything too serious. best with inspirational writing.

capricorn: the most prolific. writes a lot, never gets tired. often too hard on themselves.

aquarius: writes the longest works because they have so many things to say. they have a very varied vocabulary and enjoy using complex words.

pisces: emotions and/or fantasy have a big place in their work. writes ideas as they come, can have a hard time going back and editing everything. often struggles with putting their ideas into words.

zodiacजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें