the moon in love

Our moon sign displays our needs, maternal instinct, and emotions toward our partner. It is our conscience, our inner monologue toward other people, and it is how we choose to love someone. We emotionally connect to people with the same or similar moon signs to ours. Emotional connection to our partner is a crucial aspect to maintaining a relationship.

fire moon: intense, new love excites you. you want a partner who enjoys going out with you. you want an active person with a similar mindset when it comes to fun. you see holding grudges after an argument as pointless. you want someone who can let go and be the rawest versions of each other with.

water moon: a sensitive partner who listens to your troubles and solves them with you; that's what you have in mind. you want someone who understands who you are and what you need, and they need to make it clear that they aren't wasting your time from the start.

earth moon: you need to go slow and find the right partner for you, someone who isn't too aggressive or pushy. you want someone to be gentle, maybe even romantic, and to ease you gradually into feeling the relationship.

air moon: you need intellectual connection with a partner. someone you can talk to and really understands what you mean when you come up with a crazy theory. you can fall in love easily if you truly connect to someone, and a partner that understands that laughter is the best medicine is your goal.