More Than Fun

Laura pulled up to a moderate sized house. One that was the size of most of the houses in LA. She walked up the paved pathway, and knocked on the door.

"Hi Laura." The person who answered the door spoke. It was Rocky. She rolled her eyes. Mel set her up. "How are you?" Rocky asked subtly.

"23.95" Laura spoke. Rocky nodded his head with disappointment that she didn't want to answer his question.

"Do you have change for $100" The corners of Rocky's mouth turned into a smirk. She had to admit she was happy to see him, and his crazy smirk, but she couldn't be.

"I cant do this Rocky. I'm sorry here the pizza's on me." She practically tossed the pizza at Rocky, and turned to make her way to her car.

"WAIT!" Rocky called after her chasing her down the driveway. "Please just talk to me." Laura made it to her car but stopped, and turned around to face him.

"Spending that time with you was fun. Now its time to move on." She sternly muttered.

"Spending time with you was much more than fun. I feel something special with you, and I know you feel it too. Whatever's going on you can trust me." She couldn't stop the water works from starting to pour from her eyes.

"I told you Rocky you need to forget about me, I'm no good and I don't want to drag you into my mess." she choked. Rocky's eyes were starting to well up also.

"Look me in the eye, and tell me you don't have the same feelings for me." Rocky looked her deep in the eyes. She could feel his soul pour into her. She tried to bring up the words, the words that would save her, the words that would save them both. If she could just lie to him and say she didn't have feelings for him, he would leave her alone, and be safe.

She tried to open her mouth, but all she could do was shake her head. More tears fell out of her eyes. Rocky dropped the pizza on the ground, an instantly cupped her face into his hands, and crashed his lips onto hers. This kiss wasn't like the first one: soft, and innocent. This kiss was powerful, and passionate. She was lightly pushed up against her car. There was no pulling away no matter how much she needed to, she couldn't she was drawn to him. Her heart felt like it was giving out it was beating so hard. She sank into the kiss, their very deep kiss. She felt like nothing in the world could touch her when she was with him. Rocky lifted his lips from hers.

"Laura I love you." Rocky mumbled. She nodded her head. "And if you don't believe me I dropped a pizza on the ground to kiss you, that's love." Rocky chuckled. Laura giggled too and looked straight into his eyes as he was looking into hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and boosted herself up to wrap her legs around his waist. She put her forehead to his, and kissed him again.

"Why do you have to be so freaking amazing."