Chapter 5: Downtown Haters

*Hey guys! Sorry for the early A/N and late update but I really wanted to say this. Thank you so much for 221 reads! OMG! I would like to give a shout out to  directioner14789 who's book is AMAAAZAYN! It's called Lost and Found and she deserves more credit and views than she gets so PLEASE go check out her book, it's a 1D fanfiction and she updates frequently so yeah. She's amaaazayn. Yup. ON TO THE STORY! FOR NARNIA! :P <3 I luv you all, stay beautiful, PLEASE ENTER MY CONTEST! You'll find it on an earlier chapter and I haven't posted results because I only have 2 entries and one that I can use because the other is already in my story so please go enter! Luv u my kitkats! Read on! For Narnia! ~Sydney<3*

"Aww"

"I've got to get a picture of this"

This is what I woke up to. The voices of Cam, Nash, and Hayes commenting and taking pictures of a half awake me and a fast asleep Shawn next to me.

"Will you three cut it out!" Shawn groaned, well I thought he was fast asleep.

I opened my eyes to see Nash dodge a pillow thrown at his head curtisy of Shawn and Hayes attempting to dodge one thrown at him curtisy of me. Cam was just laughing off to the side as he filmed us so I slipped off the bed onto the floor and army crawled up behind him. I jumped on Cam's back and yelled "BOO!" into his ear and he screamed and tried to turn around to look at me but instead lost his balance and we fell on the floor. I was on my back and Cam was on his back on my stomach and we were laughing so loud that the room over banged on the wall telling us to "shuddup!" which only made us laugh harder.

After a good five minute laughing fit we calmed down enough to breath and actually talk about going downtown.

"What do you think we should do?" Hayes asked me and all eyes turned to me.

"We could park in the parking garage by the plaza and go through the back entrance to Kaldi's Coffee, grab something to eat and then walk around from there? Since it's Thursday there will be live music around 7 in the plaza so we could hang out all day and then walk back to the plaza to grab dinner, listen to the band, and then drive home afterwards. Whatcha think?"

They agreed and Hayes, Nash, and Cam went back into their rooms so we all could change. I grabbed my outfit (picture up top) and headed into the bathroom to get dressed. 20 minutes later I walk out of the bathroom to see Shawn sitting on the bed on his phone, dressed and ready to go. He looks up when I walk over and his eyes widen a bit.

"Ready to go?" I ask and he nods.

"Wanna see if Mari can come with us?" He asks and hands me my phone as I nod. When she picked up Mari agreed to meet us at Kaldi's in 10, so I told the boys and we got in the car that they rented and headed downtown. I directed Cam, who was driving, to the parking garage behind the plaza in downtown and we parked the car. When we walked in Kaldi's I immediately saw Mari in one of the comfy red leather chairs near the front of the cafe. I walked over and hugged her from behind and she didn't even jump.

"I know that's you Starla."

"Aww, you're no fun! You could've at least pretended!"

"OMG who is hugging me and wearing the friendship bracelet on her wrist that I gave Starla in 6th grade?" Mari joked, her voice dripping with sarcasm like a Popsicle in the microwave.

"No. Just no. Jus- stop it. That's not even pretending" Starla said trying not to smile.

I turned around and saw Hayes smiling at Mari from behind her and a smirk grew on my face. Operation Mayes was in progress. *evil smirk* Mwahahaha!