Chapter 6: Hell-ish Reminders

A/N - Hey kitkats!
Just wanted to say check out my quiz on quotev, it's more for girls if you're a guy sorry. Its basically a 'who are you most like' quiz with, so far, Starla, Georgie, and Mari as the results. I'll add Leian eventually and some of the other future characters. Just search my name on quotev, it's snoconekid. And search the real Mari on Wattpad, her username is marisloan98 thanks guys!! Also Thank you so much for 500 readson Wattpad!!!!! AHHHHH!!!

*Starla's Nightmare*

"Hey bitch! Over here slut!" I turned around to see Amber standing behind me and Mari beside her.

"Mari? What's going on?" I asked.

"I've woken up is what. You're a slut Starla, not a Star. I don't know why I even became friends with you in the first place!" Mari replied.

"See, 'Star',"Amber said, "you're nothing. Mari realized it, and soon so will Leian and Georgie, and Hayes, Cameron, Nash, even Shawn."

I looked at Mari with disbelief painted on my face.

"Oh believe it Starla, I think I can finally see why your dad hates you so much! You're ugly, annoying, completely self absorbed and it was your fault that your mom died! You don't even deserve to live." Mari sneered looking to Amber who took out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Calling for someone," Amber smirked, "I think you've met before, right Carter?"

My eyes widened in horror and I could feel the color drain from my face as Amber hung up the phone and Carter walked through the door holding a gun and rope.

"No, please no, no, no." I pleaded.

"Nice to see you again dearie," Carter said with a smirk (anyone get the OUAT reference? No? Okay then. . . . Also, this is not Carter from Magcon, he and the others will come into the story eventually)

Then the room faded to black and I started falling. I could hear the voices of my friends my bullies, I heard Carter's voice and my dad's, I heard the guys voices, and my mom's voice. Then I heard my voice.

"You don't deserve to live Starla. You are ugly, disgusting, and a horrible person. You have no talent, no purpose, no one would miss you if you died. Die Starla. Die. Die. Starla. Starla. Starla! Starla! STARLA! WAKE UP!"
*End of Nightmare*
My eyes shot open to see Mari kneeling on my bed and the guys sitting on the couch looking over at us with shocked and confused looks on their faces.

I jump off the bed away from Mari and run out the door. I can hear Mari and the guys calling after me....

Nash's pov
When Starla ran out of the hotel room I jumped off the couch and ran after her. I heard Cam and Hayes keep Shawn and Mari back in the room as I ran to the stairs.
When I got to the lobby I looked around and saw that Starla was no where to be seen. I knew she couldn't have gone far so I ran out the main doors.

Starla's pov
As I was hiding behind the giant fake plant in the hotel lobby I saw Nash run past me, out the door of the lobby. Soon after I saw Mari and Hayes run out after him in the other direction, and then Cameron ran out of the stairs, but he stopped in the middle of the lobby. I held as still as I possibly could as Cameron scanned the room. He looked right at the plant for a moment and walked over.

"You can come out now, Starla." Cam looked down at me.

I looked back up at him and his eyes softened. He held out his hand for me to take and helped me up. As soon as I stood up Cam pulled me into a hug.