My room

Previously on the Joker's love story ' Mr J ask "why do you keep calling me Mr J?" I turned and looked at him and said "That's for me to know and for you to... ' Authors note on with the story

Erin/Ace's PoV

"... find out" I said playfully and smiled, then I asked "so are you going to take me to my room or are we going to stand a chat ?" I said little bit serious but still playful, Mr J used a finger to show that he wanted me to follow him, we passed a door that said 'DO NOT ENTER' I stopped and looked at the door and wanted to go in the room but Mr J got in my eyesight he said " you don't go in there unless you want a punishment" he said very seriously I nodded then J started walking again I followed like a lost child then we reached my room the door was a deep purple almost black unlike the other doors which were a oak wood colour, once I enter my room it was fairly big two of my walls were a dark purple and the other two were black the sheets on the bed were blood red as were the pillows, there was a black vanity unit near the window with a quite big wardrobe. I looked at Mr J he said " so do you like it ?" nervously I smiled and " like it ? I love it thanks is there any clothes in the wardrobe?" I said with a excited tone, he smiled and said "I'm glad you like and yeah there's clothes in the wardrobe also my room is right next door if you need anything also my office in there two well I will let you get comfortable" then he left the room, I took my leather jacket off and placed in the wardrobe,I decided to have a sleep since it was about 3 am.

Time skip for a few hours brought by " oh I'm not going to kill yah I'm just going to hurt yah really really bad"~ Jared Leto as joker

I woke about 12 o'clockish and went to see if Mr J was up ' he did say that if need anything to come and see him' ( A/n this ' ' means thought okay sorry) soon as got to the door I opened it and I found Mr J drying his hair with a towel and was half naked he had his arkham asylum pants on then I notice that he was quite muscular but also lean at the same time also notice that the had quite a few tattoos on his back ' oh my I got to stop look at him like that' I thought to myself so then I cleared my throat and he turn a round he didn't have any make up on ' he really could pass as Jared Leto' he spoke up and said " what do you want Ace? also you didn't knock that is very rude I guess I have to punish you"

Wolfpire13 : I hope you liked it also please vote and comment

Mr J: hey like she said Vote and comment it will really would help the story for her okay

Wolfpire13: Aaaww thanks J for that

Ace: that was really kind of you j bye everyone

Mr J: bye keep on smiling

Wolfpire13: I hope everyone has a has a happy new year

date 30th December 2015