Her back story

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I have been updating I've been trying to my life is too fucked up

Erin's POV
After I got ready I went down stairs and I saw Mr J standing at the bottom 'he looks really weird and I can see Jared Leto in the' I was cut off from my thoughts by J saying " You know it's rude to stare" i blinked and said " sorry it's just that .... that you look so weird that that" I say with honesty, he nods his head and holds his arm out to me like a gentleman "shall we Miss Hearts ?" He says look in to my eyes and smiles "We shall Mr Leto " I say jokingly he slight glares at me but continues to guide me to the normal looking car (A/N chose whatever you like) then we get in and Frost is driving so Mr J is sitting next to me . Then Mr J spoke up  " so tell me about your life before this ?" J said seriously " Well I have brothers and sisters and I'm the 5 oldest , my older sibling get into a fights with my parents,some close family died when I was young so I had to grow up at a young age then I got cast out of the family because they thought I was insane then I became what they feared " I say look at my hands and Mr J lifts my head up to look at him ....

Sorry for the very very late chapter and for the short one as well , I've had major writers block and I've been busy as well

Joker's love story (slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें