Punishment

Previously on the Joker's love story ' he spoke up and said" What do you want Ace? also you didn't knock that is very rude I guess I have to punish you" '
Hi sorry for not updating for a while I have been ill and doing assessment it has been stressful so here the new chapter also happy Easter xx
Erin/Ace's PoV
Soon as he said I was going to be punished it sent a cold shiver down my spine "I I I was just wondering if you could t t tell me w were the iis kitchen please" I said in a scared voice as I backed a way from him my back hit the banister,he looked at me angrily then he said in a very dark voice "YOU aren't going anywhere until you get punished Ace " I couldn't look him in the eye as he walked to me. Suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me into the "DO NOT ENTER" 'Oh NO what have I done' I thought as he dragged me to the bad/table with straps, he pushes me down onto the bad/table and straps me down , all I could see was the ceiling and a light (like the ones at the dentist's to check you teeth that is the best way to describe it okay ) I heard Mr J say as he get's in my face" oh Ace I'm not going to kill you I'm just going to hurt really really bad but the way I'm going to is bad but it's my personal favourite " Mr J turns around to get two electric shock polls he looks at me with really crazy eyes crazier than mine own, I looked back a him with a smile on my face but he didn't know back in my old asylum they did electric shock with me so I sorta enjoy it (P.S I sorta went a little too deep there ) suddenly I was brought out of my thought's when he was put a strap in my mouth to stop me from screaming then he put the electric shock polls in water then he put them on my sides of my belly I felt a jolt of electricity through it felt painful at first but then I got used to it but I didn't scream.

Time skip (2 hours later)

when he took the strap out of my mouth I started to laugh then did Mr J so he decide it was getting boring so Mr J stopped and let me go so I went back to my room and changed into this

In this I felt more comfortable in it also I did a bit of makeup and when I got out of my room I saw J fully dressed and waiting for me so I said to him in a curious voice " You didn't have to wait for  me you know? " so he said " Erin you said yo...

In this I felt more comfortable in it also I did a bit of makeup and when I got out of my room I saw J fully dressed and waiting for me so I said to him in a curious voice " You didn't have to wait for me you know? " so he said " Erin you said you wanted to know where the kitchen so I'm going to show you also I'll make you some okay since you did just have Electric shock" I nodded and he walked off so I followed him down the stairs. Mr J asked me " Do you like pancakes ?" " YEAH who doesn't " I said in sassy tone ( Gared Way is the sassy Queen heheh could not help myself ) I looked at the Joker and Mr J looked back at me I could see a look of proud and a tiny bit of shock ' I guesses no had talk to him like in a while Oh I hope I don't get punished again ' as if reading my mind " No Ace you aren't getting punished again okay. Also were going to go crash Bruce Wayne's party tomorrow okay" " Okay Mr J are we going to the kitchen yet I am hungry you know " I say in happy tone and just as I said that my stomach growled I laughed a little but Mr J gave a hearted laugh...

wolfpire13: Hello everyone it's been a long time hasn't it heheh ( laugh in a nervous tone)

Erin/Ace: Hi as she said she was busy with Assessments which are GECSE level please cut her some slack okay

Mr J: Also I can not wait until you see the movie Suicide Squad in August

Erin/Ace: J stop it okay ( grabs his head and kisses him)

Wolfpire13: Err ca you guys stop it augh (Slaps them on back of head)

Erin/Ace & Mr J: Aaawa that hurt

Wolfpire13: You guys realise I can stop writing this right

Erin/Ace: please don't stop telling our story okay we'll stop won't we J

Mr J: yes

Wolfpire13: Well that is all the time we have today bye:)

Erin/Ace & Mr J: BYE everyone please COMMENT

Hey guys I change a bit instead of getting Batman they are going to crash Bruce's party