Prologue Part 1 (The Signs)

A/N: THANK GOD FOR WIKIPEDIA! But that's besides the point! I have decided to make a Gravity Falls fanfiction! I hope you like it there might be pairings later on! enjoy!

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER
_________________________________

PROLOGUE! Part 1 (The Signs)

DIPPER'S POV

"Summer break. It usually mean so many thing, time spent with family, friends, sometimes camping in the woods, or just being plan lazy."

"So you want cheese on that, hon?" A big burly man said lovingly to his small pitit wife. He wife fluttered her eyelashes gazing up with a small blush on her cheeks. "Ahh. Sure, Hank." She replied sweetly.

"Yep, summer time is usually meant for leisure, recreation, just you taking things 'easier'."

Slowly the boy looks at the "Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign before him with a tired sigh.

"That is... unless you're me." He finished annoyed.

A golf cart caring two kids in it, crash through the 'Welcome to Gravity Falls" sign screaming. Unfortunately for them, they're being chased by an unknown monster. The eldest of the two (by five minutes) turns around, fear evident in their eyes. "It's getting closer!" The eldest said fearfully.

The monster tries to catch the cart, but just falls short, however, the cart flies off a rock and lands roughly.

"My name is Dipper. The boy about to puke is my brother, Bill. You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart, fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror."

The monster throws a tree in their path. "Look out!" Bill Yells in a rush. Bill and Dipper looks at the tree screaming.

"Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation."
~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~
FLASHBACK
~*~¤~*~¤~*~¤~¤~*~¤~*~¤~*~
Dipper and Bill sat in their living room bored. Dipper had a nook in his hads reading it calmly, while Bill played on his PS3 in an over dramatic began fashion.

"It all started when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. So they shipped us up north to a sleepy town called Gravity Falls, Oregon, to stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods."

The twin turned around to face the run down shack the had a sign that said 'The Mystery Shack' on it. Both boys sighed. "Well it might not be so bad?" Bill said trying to reassure his younger brother. Dipper looked at his older twin with a raised eye brow, to which Bill shrugged. "Come on Dipper! Let's go get settled in! " He said happily. Dipper sighed.

"This attic is amazing. Check out all my splinters!" Bill said pulling his hands from the poster he was hanging. Bill held up his hands to show the multiple splinters sticking out of them.

Dipper backs up into his bed, which for some reason had a goat on it. "Umm. there's a goat on my bed." Dipper dead pind.

Bill walked over and gave the goat a bright smile. " Hello, friend." He said nicely to the goat who was chewing on the slave of his jacket. "Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my jacket." He said to the she-goat with a chuckle.

My brother tended to look on the bright side of things.

Small flashback

Dipper and Bill sat outside on a big grassy hill. Bill smiled as he looked down at the hill, a excited gleam in his eyes. "Hey Diping- Sauce, look at this!" He yelled before rolling down the hill of grass.