THE WONKER!

A/N: I was just trying to find a picture of the Gobblewonker! But I found this! And it lead to a bunch of creepy picture, and then YouTube. 8~8 oh dear god the YouTube... enjoy!

DISCLAIMER
------------------------------------------------------

BILL'S POV

Terror... right now I feel complete and utter terror, but hey I would be lying if I said this wasn't fun! I looked ahead of me to see Dipper still trying to that this... things picture. The beast behind me roared before charging faster. Of course I didn't look behind me.

Far to many zombie movies, and horror movie told you to do other wise. And who would you listen to? Your brain, or people who get paid to do this stuff? Well I would think about that later.

And to think this all started with an innocent family outing.
------------------------------------------------------
THIRD PERSON POV

Bill smiled down at the Sir Syrup bottle in his hand, then looked at his brother with a smirk. "You ready for the ultimate challenge?" He said holding up his bottle. Dipper looked at Bill mocking a serious face, and held up his Mountie Man syrup. "Oh, I'm always ready!" He said giving Bill a good natured glear. Bill smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Then. Let. Do. This!"

Bil and Dipper holding their syrup bottles in the air as they yelled. "Syrup race!" They said jockingly. Tilt syrup bottles back and start to drip syrup into their mouths. Bill watched as the syrup slowly dripped from the bottle. "Go, Sir Syrup! Go! Go! Go!" He chanted.

Dipper held his mouth open with a grin. "Go, Mountie Man!" He called to his own syrup bottle. Bill eyes widen with joy as the syrup made it's way closer towards his tongue "Almost... almost..." Bill said as he tapped the bottom of his bottle, and the syrup drips onto his tongue.

Bill started to cough violently, but still held up hands at his "Victory!" He yelled happily. Dipper shook his head with a small smile. Grabing a near by newspaper, Dipper read while he ate.Dipper laughed. "Dude! Check this out."

Not knowing what his brother was talking about. Bill blindly looked up at a random ad. "Human-sized hamster balls?" Bill questioned, but then he gasped.

"I'm human-sized! O.M.G! O.M.G! O.M.G! Dipper we must get that!" Bill said pulling his brother face closer to him. Dipper pushed Bill's hands away. "No, not that! This!" He said this time pointing at a monster photo contest ad.

"We see weirder stuff than that every day! We didn't get any photos of those gnomes, did we?" Dipper asked hopefully. Bill shook his head. "Nah, just memories.... and hair." He said holding up a lock of hair.

Dipper looked at hus brother with a puzzled expression. "Why did you save that?" He asked pointing towards the lock of hair.
Bill gave Dipper a shrug and maked an "I dunno" sound. Stan walked into the dinning room, and smiled down at his great nephews.

"Good morning, knuckleheads. You two know what day it is?" Dipper looked up amd thought for a moment before he shrugged. "Um... Happy anniversary?" Said as if it was a question, and not a statment. Bill jumped up to his feet. "Mazel tov!" He cheered.

Stan took yhe newspaper from Dipper and smacked him in the head. "NO. It's Family Fun Day, genius!" He corrected walking over to fridge to take out the milk. "We're cuttin' off work and having one of those, you know..." He said pausing to sniff the milk in the refrigerator. "Bonding-type thingies." He finished.

Dipper looked at his great uncle in shock. "Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be anything like our last family bonding day?"

Flaaaaasssshback TIME! XD

Dipper and Bill were helping Grunkle Stan make counterfeit money. Dipper looked at his Grunkle Stan with a concern expression. "Grunkle Stan, are you sure thus is a good idea?" Dupper asked looking at s bill in his hand.

Stan didn't even pay attention to him. "You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman!" He said scolding Bill on his fake money making skills. Before Stan could say anything else, the three heard the sound of police sirens going off. "Crap." Stan said under his breath.

Awe No more flashback. TεT

Bill shuddered at the memory. "The county jail was so cold...so cold." Stan rolled his eyes, but sighed in defeat. "All right, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker. But I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun." He said now holding out two rags on his hands.

"Now put on these blindfolds, and get into my car?!" Stan asked trying to sound positive. Dipper and Bill smiled brightly. "YEAH!" They said in unison. Dipper then thought about what Grunkle told them to do. "Wait, what?!"
--------------------------------------------------
BILL'S P.O.V

As Grunkle Stan drove us to where ever it is we going. Me and Dipper sat blindfolded in the backseat. I could hear Stan adjust the radio, and the tires screech.

Dipper grew stiff beside me, then he sighed. "Blindfolds never lead to anything good." He mumbled to himself, but I still heard him.

I didn't want my brother to be down. This is supposed to be a fun day. "Wow, bro! I feel like all my other senses are heightened. I can see with my fingers!" I said trying to cheer him up.

Leaned over to touch Dipper's face, making him laugh. Then the car jumped, making us fly into the doors. "Woah! Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?" Dipper asked a little worried, and I had to say, I'm a little worried too.

Stan laughed. "Nah, but with these cataracts I might as well be. What is that, a woodpecker?" I don't know what the heck he drove through, but it made me and Dipper scream for our lives.

I don't know where we're going! But I know it will be fun... hopefully.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Wow I have not hit a thousand and something wo- Oh wait now I have. X3 Any how the next chapter I start adding things to the story. Small bits here and there, for the pairings. Everyone will have turns at a P.O.V. Hope you like what I have in store.

✌BYE✌... for now. ΔωΔ