My Bride...Not!

A/N: No I think not one today!

Disclamer... how I hate them so
T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T^T

*Last Time*
Jasmine growled "You've messed with the wrong creatures, boys! Gnomes of the forest: ASSEMBLE!"

"Dude, I think we need to hurry."

"Did you see their little legs? There so tiny!"

Just then stacked gnome stood in their path.

Bill gasped. "I told you so..."
*Now*
------------------------------------------------------

On the top, using the gnomes' hats like levers. Jasmine smiled down at the two twin brothers. "All right, teamwork, just like we practiced." She said with a kindly. The Gnomes growled in a way to show their understanding.

Bill gasped. "Go, go, go!"

Dipper drove around just in time to miss the gnomes' arm, that tried to smash the cart.

Gnomes ran frantically back into position and continued to chase the kids again. "Come back with our love!" Jasmine cried after them. Bill turned around, fear flashing in his eyes. "Dipper they're getting closer!" Bill said.

Gnome Giant began to throw several gnomes at the cart. Lucky Dipper swirled around the gnomes, perfect avoiding the attacks.

Gnomes tried to chew on the cart and cause havoc. One of the small women of the forest hung from the side of the cart.

Bill frowned. "Oh, no you don't!" punches a gnome off. Shema jumpped up from behind Dipper, who grabs him and slams her into the steering wheel out of annoyance.

"Shema!" She cried as she fell off the cart. Dipper smiled, but as soon as is came, it was gone. Replaced by him screaming as a gnome clawed at his face. "I'll save you, bro!" Bill yelled as he repeatedly punched the gnome on Dipper's face. Finally the gnome fell off, taking Dipper's old hat with her.

Dipper shook his head. "Uhh... Thanks, Bill..." He said a little daze from taking so many blows. Bill smiled. "It's all good." He said jokingly. Bill was pulled from hus happy place as the Gnome Giant picked up tree, and throws it at the twins.

Bill was the first to spot the tree. "Dipper!" He said with all gasp. Both twins clung to each other as they screamed in horror. Luckly The cart overturns, landing next to the Mystery Shack.

Dipper and Bill crawled out of the cart coughing. Jasmine and her Gnome Giant approached them slowly almost like she was toying with them.

Dipper tried to look brave as he pointed the shovel at them. "Stay back!" He told her. Gnome Giant found the shovel annoying. So the giant group of...women. (I have no clue what to call them... it?... I think it's a them.)

Dipper and Bill observed the giant then, not taking their eyes off of it, the two boys grabbed each other in fear. "Dipper..." Bill said. Dipper gave his brother a nod. "Y-Yeah?" He asked. Bill gave a small gulp. "If we l we live threw this... I promise not to make another woman mad."

"Uh, where's Grunkle Stan?!" Dipper asked. Unfortunately Stan was inside the Shack, holding up a swirly pattern on a stick to some tourists. "Behold! The world's most distracting object." He said clueless to what was going on outside.

Jasmine smiled down a Bill. "This ends now! Bill, marry us before we do something crazy!"

Bill looked at Jasmine with a growl. "This is crazy! Woman!" He screamed. Dipper looked around the corner frantically. "There's gotta be a way out of this!" He said in a desperate voice. Bill sighed. I gotta do it." He said. Dipper looked at his brother like he was crazy. "What?! Bill, you can't do this!" He said fearing what his brother had in mind.