Nora's Secret.

A/N: hmmmm. Do I have one... no...enjoy!

Wait! Lol sorry now I remember! Age! Bill and Dipper are sixteen! Everyone else will be at the end of the chapter!... enjoy!

Disclamer
T___________________________T

That is how Dipper found himself stalking his older brother while he was on his date. But only after Wendy gave him the keys to him, and asked him not to hit anyone. Also Soos gave him a shovel, and a bat after saying something about a piñata?

Dipper shook his head with a soft smile, but it was short lived. "I'm coming for you...Nora." Dipper said through his teeth.
___________________________________

Meanwhile

Nora looked a Bill then down shyly. "Uh, Bill, now that we've gotten to know each other, there's." She said taking a breath to calm her nerves. "I-I um ...there's something I should tell you." She said looking Bill in the eyes. Bill gave Nora a reassuring smile.

"Oh my dear, Nora, you can tell me anything." He said grabbing Nora's small hands. Please be a vampire, please be a vampire! No! Please have a hot body!! PLEASE HAVE A HOT BODY...KNOW WHAT! BE A VAMPIRE WITH A HOT BODY! Bill shouted pleading to her in his head.

Nora gave Bill a thankful look, but then sighed. She pulled her small hands away from Bill. "Al.. Okay, just...just don't freak...okay?" She asked pulling her the zipper of her jacket down slightly. Bill eyes began to sparkle. Oh my god! Is... this real?! Bill had to fight to keep the smile of anticipation off his face. Nora sighed.

"...just keep an open mind!" She said as she continued to unzip her coat. Bill nodded. Oh yes... I can keep a very open min-... Bill's thoughts were cut short by the sight of Nora throwing her jacket off. Underneath it were five gnomes standing on top of each other.

Nora looked down at her... people... female gnomes.. Her kind... I guess? Then at Bill who stood there silently. "Th- this is weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?" She asked still in a frantic, and shy voice.

Bill just stood there, and stared at the female gnomes in shock. "I um... need to, I'll explain. So! We're gnomes. First off." She said fumbling over her words.

Bill just looked at her. "Uh..."

'Nora' keep talking. "I-I'm Jasmine, and here we have Carrie, Star ,Jane and... I'm sorry, I always forget your name!" She said pointing to a gnome, with a far away look on her face.

The female gnome gave Jasmine a short wave. "Shema!" She yelled. (Yes I gave female Shmebulock a random name.)

Jasmine gave a soft gasp. "Yes, of course! I'm sorry Shema! Anyways, long story short, my people have been searching for a new king!" Jasmine said as her comrades nodded in agreement.

Jasmine blushed. "Heh. So um B-Bill." She said as she walked on the backs of gnomes to reach Bills hight the best she could."Will you join us in holy Matri...matri-mo-ny!Ugh! Will you be our king, and husband!

Bill looked down with a sigh. "Look... I'm sorry, Jasmine. You're really sweet, I mean, what guy wouldn't want a herm of their own! But I guess, I would say me. I can't see myself with ALL of you, and I am far to young to 'settle down'." Bill said trying to let Jasmine and her female gnomes down gently.

Jasmine gave a tired sigh, and a sad nodded. To Bills suprise, Jasmine looked at him with a smile. "We'll never forget you, Bill." She said. For a second Bill thought he had won her over. "Because we're kidnapping you!" She finished cheerfully.