The Legend of the Gobblewonker (Part 3) And The first sighting

A/N: My, it has been a long time! But reading over your comments have given me such a laugh. I can't help but feel a little inspiration to keep writing. ^u^ Obviously my stories are in need of editing and I will get on that. ^~^; At a later date! ヽ(。◁˚)ノ

So until then please enjoy!

Disclaimer: I own nothing if I did I would hog Bill all to myself. ヽ(。◁˚)ノ
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Le Recap:
That was when a voice far off yelled. Man McGucket "I SEEN IT! I SEEN IT AGAIN!" The twins jumped at the opportunity to leave. Bill smiled. "I think I know what we're gonna do today." He said with a smirk.
---------------------------------

Old Man McGucket ran faster until he tumbled to a stop crashing into and overturning a few random objects. He jumped to his feet jumping and waving his arms. "The Gravity Falls Gobblewonker! Come quick before it scrabdoodles away!" He yelled dancing to an imaginary jig.

Bill looked at the old coot with sparkles in his yellow eyes. "Awww... He's doing a happy jig!" He laughed holding his hands pressed against his cheeks. McGucket looked at Bill getting dangerously close to his face.

Even Bill had to step back though he was still smiling brightly. Gucket shook his head frantically. "NOOO! It's a jig of grave danger!" He yelled waving his hands in the air before doing yet another jig. Tate McGucket, McGucket's son, ran out of a shed to spray the old man with a spray bottle. "Hey, hey! Now what did I tell you about scaring my customers? This is your last warning, Dad!" He hissed angrily stepping up to his father.

McGucket took a step back laying his hand on his chest before nodding quickly. "B-But I got proof this time, by gummity!" He said quickly running to the dock as they followed. McGucket pointed at a boat repeatedly. "BEHOLD! It's the Gobble-dy-wonker what done did it! It had a long neck like a gee-raffe! And wrinkly skin like...like this gentleman right here!" He yelled pointing at Stan who had been picking his ear. "Huh?"

McGucket waved his hands as the twins watched slightly amazed by his...passion? "It chawed my boat up to smitheroons, and shim-shammed over to Scuttlebutt Island! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME!" He yelled a little panicked.

Among the small crowed of people Sheriff Blus walked out with his partner (*lenny*) Next to him. He looked at McGucket with a mocking grin. Pulling out his small radio. "Attention all units! We got ourselves a crazy old man!" He taunted. Everyone but the Pines and the ranger, pointed and laugh at Old Man McGucket. Tate McGucket looked at his father before shaking his head in shame.

McGucket looked at his son a little distraught before hanging his own head and walking away. "Aww, donkey spittle! Aw, banjo polish!" He said to himself his voice fading. Stan looked at his two nephews awkwardly. "Well, that happened. Now let's untie this boat and get out on that lake!" He said stepping onto the rowboat untying it from the dock. Dipper looked at Bill excitedly. "Bill, did you hear what that old dude said?!"

Bill looked at Stan while he struggled to untie the boat. "Aww, donkey shpittle? Yeah that's how I'm feeling too." He said patting Dipper on his back. Dipper slapped his brother's hand away. "No! The other thing, about the monster! If we can snag a photo of it, we can split the prize fifty-fifty." He said like the excited mad man he is.

Bill gasped with small triangle sparkles in his eyes. "That's like... two fifties!" He said with playful astonishment. Dipper nodded. "Imagine what you could do with five. Hundred. Dollars!" He said shaking his arms slightly. Bill held his chin with a smirk.