Complaint #40

Whitney and Alaina has become invisible.

Yup, in most Eminem fanfic's Whitney and Alaina tend to be some what background characters.

Character's you know are there but don't really say anything until Hailie appears.

Yup I feel that these two need more important roles as well as relationships with Marshall and even Kim. Also I noticed you will never get one without the other and to me I feel that most people write Alaina and Whitney as a pair which shouldn't really be the case.

They are their own individuals and should be treated as such.

I like when Authors focus on one character at a time and even focuses in on some important events that might go on in their .lives such as Alaina and college.

Since Alaina is the oldest she's probably off in college and might even have a boyfriend for all we know.

I think that would make for a interesting dinner conversation.

Marshall: Hey Alaina, how's things going in college?

Alaina: It's going good Uncle Marshall, I'm studying to be (Insert Career) and I even met this guy..

Marshall: *Drops fork* What guy?

Alaina: Uncle Marshall don't start, he's actually really sweet.

Whitney: Is he cute?

Marshall: What would you know about things like that??

Whitney: . . . .

Hailie: Well I want to make a speech at the wedding.

Marshall: What Wedding!?

Alaina: . . . . . . *Awkward*

So tend to focus more on individual characters instead of making the focus on just one child all 3 are his kids.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey guys hope u liked this rant i'm glad to hear suggestions and comments from you so don't be afraid to ask questions or give me suggestions! Love u guys. Byeeeee