Complaint #107

The recurring abusive boyfriend.

So this is an okay story plot..but it goes on WAYY to long.

Okay when people add these destructive characters into the story it takes forever for them to go away. It's like they've been permanently glued to the story and no matter how much you try to shake them off they just hang on like a leech.

And I just really wanna be like "Excuse me, you're like Drake your hotline don't bling bye bye!"

They come back though. Every single time..and it just gets worse because every time they comes back they come back even more stupid then when they left.

And it's to the point where no one's even surprised when they come back into the next chapter.

It's sorta like this.

"Hey i'm back to surprise you with my verbal and physical abuse!!"

Me: "Okay well have fun with that cause I got this thing called a cursor and it allows me to scroll over this dramatic crap so that I can actually read over you, Have a nice day."

And just to show you how this dude clings on to dear life even this rant is cliche! I mean really how many times have I talked about crazy ex's in these rants that just won't LET GO! They must think this is Rose and Jack off of titanic but i'm here to tell you it's NOT!

"YOU CAN LET GO!"

"I'LL NEVER LET GO AUTHOR, I'LL NEVER LET GO!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SMH...