Ch.5: Busy.

"Remember when Alfred held your hand and you blushed? Remember how Alfred stripped infront of you and you were distracted" Emma said into his ear
Arthur stopped the flames, and held his face with one hand, trying to hide his blush.
Elizavéta, lily and Kiku gazed at Arthur with astonishment and intrusiveness.
"How did you stop it?" Asked Kiku
"I-uh-" Arthur stuttered as he hid his blushing face. Or atleast tried to.
Lily gazed at Emma who was sitting on arthurs shoulder.
"you're very beautiful?" Lily said shyly with a smile. The jacks looked at each other in confusing as they watched the queens bonded over something?
"Lily....did you just call Arthur beautiful?" Basch asked shocked
"Uh-no...his fairy..."
Basch nodded in understandment as his heart calmed down because he did not want his little sister taken from him. Roderich broke the shield of magic and went back to drinking tea, as he left the queens to talk.
Yao went up to the queen and asked "do...I have powers too-aru?"
Roderich smirked and set down his cup, gracefully.
"You do. But I'm no specialist in Jacks. So...let's try something out, shall we?" Roderich asked.
"O-of course-aru"
Roderich chanted, "egredietur gladius meus" and a sword appeared before him. A sword who had the design of music note, the handle was green like clubs and it looked rare. "Please repeat that"
Yao slightly looked worry as he gazed at his Queen. "Uh..."
"Concentrate!" Roderich yelled, holding his sword at his side, almost in combat position.
Yao closed his eyes and held his hand out, almost in a praying position. "egredietur gladius meus" at his words, a long electric sword came out, light blue and radiant. Yao held it by the handle, it wasn't heavy as he thought but the sensation of it seemed powerful and wise.
Basch stood up and walked around Yao, "that is interesting. It has a simple design, but holds much power. If I touch it, I am sure it may electrocute me but he has no clue how to wield it does he?" He asked
Yao looked confused, "umm....what do you mean-aru?"
"He means...you can't fight with it" Arthur spoke out
Yao made a pouty face, "I can-aru!"
Roderich held his sword before him, "shall we?" He asked.

In a matter of minutes, the queens sat to drink tea as they spectated. Basch was referee and feliciano had gotten lost somewhere in the castle. Roderich stood on the opposite side of Yao. Clubs vs Spades.
"Ready. Get set. Go " basch yelled as Roderich ran towards Yao and slashed at him. Yao defended himself With his sword. Electricity running wild but did not seem to affect Roderich. The Clubs Jack slashed at Yao one more time, cutting one of his sleeves. Yao looked at Roderich Offended. The jacks charged at each other once more, when Yao's sword let out electricity like wild. Elizavéta stood up immediately and cast a spell, covering the royal Queens from the Jacks immense power.
Arthur gasped in surprise as he watched Yao slowly look tired but still fired up.
Roderich fixed his glasses as he lunged towards Yao.
His sword at Yao's neck. "I believe I won" Roderich said as his purple eyes looked ambitious for power. Yao sighed as his sword vanished into air, letting it dissolve into beautiful blue balls of light.
Roderich un handed his sword and snapped his fingers, the sword disappearing.
"Not bad. But you need to focus more on a cause and a victim. How badly do you want to hurt them? Or....even eliminate them" Roderich said as he glanced at Yao who only looked at his torn outfit.
"My sleeve! It was so beautiful!-aru"
Arthur looked at Kiku and asked, "if we have power...what's power do the Kings hold?"
Kiku looked up at the sky, peacefully and calm. "Only the Deck and Clock knows."

After the afternoon, evening fell. Arthur sat in his room, looking at the pile of papers that had stacked up. "Bloody hell." He mumbled as Emma sat infront of him.
"I didn't think all this worked would be stacked up for you. Besides....when are you going to tell Alfred about the deal with King Ivan?" Asked Emma
"How do you know about that?" Arthur asked immediately. His green eyes full of worry
"I had to do research on you. More like the joker told me. But-" before she could keep talking a man appeared in arthurs room. White hair, red eyes, a smirk accompanied with a black hoodie with some devil horns as well as a red shirt. He slouched slightly.
"Oh-hey! Artie right? Well whatever, I'm Gilbert the Awesome Joker, you should be honored to meet me. But I came to advise you..."
"What?"
"Don't even trust your own people. Some deny you as queen. Don't drink anything tonight" he said as he looked at Emma. "Let's go." Gilbert spoke as he vanished into mid air. Emma sighed, "goodnight Arthur" she said as she disappeared too.
"Emma? What-" but before Arthur could say anything, they were gone.

~Later~
Arthur was still looking at the papers when he looked at the time. 3am.
"Bloody hell....I'm so tired..." A knock at the door. "Come in!" Arthur replied. Not looking at the person, only noticing they were a servant. The servant set down. Tea cup and bowed lightly. Before he left the room, he stood at the door.
"Please drink your tea, your Highness. It will help you rest.." The man said in a slight deep voice.
"Thank you" Arthur said as he took a long sip of tea and gulped it down. But the taste was nothing like tea. The smell was different. Arthur looked at the cup. "It's poisoned!"
The servant laughed as Arthur collapsed to the floor, his limbs becoming paralyzed and his eyes closing. His vision becoming blurry when the last words he heard were.
"Goodnight, Arthur Kirkland. It was nice having you as our queen"
Arthur slowly shut his eyes, drifting into the inevitable darkness....called 'sleep'