Ch.15: beginnng of war

(Note: I thank you all for reading this and staying in touch with me, I have paid attention to all the reviews you have given me and that's why I try my best with suiting your wants and needs. So thank you all very much!!!))

Ivan's smiled caused Arthur to have a chill down his spine.
"Has the war actually started? I don't see you so affected by it" Arthur commented
Ivan chuckled, "I have seen this war many times over...but each outcome is different. The Future is uncertain and although I have luck....you are the one that will most need it."
"What do you mean by that? Will....I die?"
"I'm not certain of it...but you are the one who kills Mr. Davie." Ivan said with a kind wry smile.
"I...kill him? How!?"
"Now now, I can't give you answers that even I don't know or have. But remember...war has started. Diamonds are attacking the colorless and the hearts are ready for the attack. We all go to the field in exactly 2 days" Ivan said as he began walking out of the castle.
"Wait! 2 days!? Why-?"'
"Arthur....protect what you most love, because you'll lose some" Ivan said as he got in a carriage and began riding away.
Arthur felt his heart being squeezed and yet...it was saddened.
"I'll lose people?" He asked himself as he looked up at the sky...the sun was setting...

Scott waited for Arthur when he finally saw him, "mothers here, she's waiting for you" he said with a slight bow.
Arthur walked into a room...one with magic. Emma, the fairy stayed with his mother when she saw Arthur,
"Arthur! Long time no see!" She said with a smile. Arthur smiled as he saw Emma and when his eyes laid upon his mother. He saw she had gotten thinner and older...her orange blonde-ish hair had slowly lost its color.
"My boy! Don't look at me like that, do I really look THAT old?" She asked with a laugh. She saw Scott behind Arthur and stood up, "Scottie! My baby boy, I am worried about when you'll get married, I would love to have grandchildren" she said and Scott blushed in embarrassment.
"Mother! Please stop! I told you, I'm not getting married yet" Scott said as he kissed his mothers forehead. She laughed and her eyes were saddened.
"I'm afraid...I won't be able to live enough to see my grandchildren.." She said as she sat back down and was given tea. Emma sat besides Arthur's mother and laughed,
"Don't say that Mrs. Kirkland! You'll live! Until your very old" Emma said with a smile
"My cute Emma, I'm happy to hear that, but I am ill....I'm happy to see my Arthur married but when are my Three older sons going to get married!? This old hag is waiting!!" She yelled at Scott with a laugh as she joked.
"Mother! I'm telling you! If I marry someone it has to be someone with skills and strength! Like you, mother" Scott said with a smile
"Like mother? But she never has fought-" Arthur began saying
"I did fight in the war, that's how I met your father. I fought alongside the King of Clubs as one of his Knights but when I fought against that Spadish Knight I was impressed at how capable he was to protect and defend at the same time. He was someone beautiful in my eyes" his mother said, her eyes twinkling with admiration and love.
Arthur smiled seeing his mother seem so happy. Scott kneeled down to his mother and laughed,
"Mom I'm happy you're my mother. I promise I'll get married after this war is over" Scott said with a smile. His mother laughed.
"This war from the ways I see it will only last a couple weeks, at most a month. With Arthur fighting! The enemy will certainly go down" she said with a smile as she looked at Arthur, "now...I must go see Dylan's and Erin. Those poor boys must only be good at fighting and staying quiet. Seriously! how am I to expect grandchildren if you all are shy?" She said as she stood up proudly. She hugged Arthur and kissed him on his cheek,
"I don't expect grandchildren from you, dear. I expect you to be the happiest person ever until the end, besides I'm happy seeing you look so loved" she said with a smile as she went to hugging Scott.
"Scott...protect them, okay?" She asked as she let go and began to walk away. Emma leaving with her, but Arthur stopped her,
"Emma...will she really live longer?" He asked her. she smiled.
"Your mother is strong, and her soul is beautiful, I see no reason why she wouldn't live longer" Emma said with a bow as she flew out.