Ch.6: Rebellion

Arthur woke up to the midst of a dimension. He looked around as two jokers sat and watched the present time and the past and the future.it was like looking into different dimensions with different outcomes. The future was divided into 6 different portals. As if they couldn't settle anything concrete.
Arthur gazed into the present portal and watched as a maid found him lying on the floor and began running away yelling for help.
"For decks sake, Artie was stupid" Gilbert said as he looked back at Arthur.
"Hey jerk! You didn't listen to the warning Gilbert told you. You are stupid" the smaller younger joker said. His blue eyes gazing at arthurs in disapprovement,
Gilbert stood up and walked towards Arthur, "welcome to the dimension of the jokers"
"Am-am I dead?" Arthur asked
"Not yet. But we aren't sure of anything yet, depends on what Alfred does from this point on" Gilbert informed
"Jerk! You're so stupid. You may as well proclaim war with all the kingdoms" the younger joker said as he 'tsked' as Arthur,
"You are a rude git!" Arthur yelled back
"Peter, what have I told you about telling more than you should?" Gilbert asked the younger joker
"If I have to inform someone about their future, I have to do it in riddles...or something"
"Exactly. Don't tell Artie what may happen"
"May happen? You mean war? I need to tell Alfred and-"
"You're unconscious. You can't tell Alfred anything. And besides you're not queen unless you marry Alfred, remember that" Gilbert said in a serious tone.
Arthur looked at the present portal, "I'm not getting out of here soon am I?" He asked
"Not in the least, but-! Hey! You get to spend time with awesome me!"

Alfred had been dressing up when he heard a maid screaming for help.
"PLEASE! Help me! THE QUEEN IS DEAD! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!"
She yelled in worry and fear. The entire kingdom must of her her cries, because in that moment. The corridors were full of knights and people. Alfred ran immediately to arthurs room to find him collapsed on the ground, a tea cup at his side. Alfred took arthurs pulse, his heart was beating slowly and quietly but he was alive, his breathes were shallow and quiet. His skin pale, and his eyes closed. Alfred picked up Arthur and placed him carefully on the bed. The royals made their way into the room.
"What happened? I heard that mon Cher was dead-" Francis said as lily slightly made a worries face towards him. "I don't think-" he began saying to her but Ludwig entered the room.
"If I am correct, Kiku may be of help but-" he began saying in a strong tone. Kiku gazed at his King and nodded.
"I understand"
Kiku walked towards Arthur and placed his hand on him, not chanting any words but rather closing his eyes. His hands began spreading magic over Arthur, like a spell.
"What are you-" Alfred began asking but Ludwig placed a hand on his shoulder.
"It's a way to find out how Arthur became like this. Almost like a spell to heal" Ludwig informed. His Jack was holding on to Ludwig,
"ve~ will he be alright?"
Elizavéta walked into the room, her face shocked. "What happened to cute Arthur?" She asked worried
Kiku opened his eyes. He looked at Arthur and back at Alfred. "He's becoming weaker. My healing won't help. He's been poisoned...by some sort of enchanted plant that was placed into his tea. But I don't know how to get enchanted medicine" Kiku informed Alfred. Alfred stayed at Arthurs side and sighed heavily.
"I-I know someone who can...try an heal him" lily spoke
"Not him" basch replied
"You mean Monsieur tori?" Francis asked
"Who?" Alfred asked lily, standing up and walking up to her in a rush.
"He's...a fairy doctor...more or less...but he's very kind, and can help. It's just I don't know where he lives right now" she spoke quietly
Alfred looked at the ground disappointed. Francis sighed and snapped his fingers. A servant arrived immediately. "Call my Ace Antonio. I need him immediately"
"Your Ace?" Basch asked
"Antonio, oui! He'll find tori, after all tori is Lithuanian and Antonio has given him shelter in his home before"
"I don't like him" basch replied with a slight glare
"Porquoi? Antonio is parfait! For le job" Francis said as Alfred thanked him.