Ch.11: replicated Queens

Arthur awoke in a room full of beautiful colors, each wall had a color of a kingdom, like red roses, or blue butterflies. Green four leafed clovers as well as yellow lillies.
Kiku was seated on the bed across from Arthur, meditating. Elizavéta was opening magic circles that opened every element of the world. She even opened one with daggers to stab the wall and find an escape but it was useless. The wall wasn't even slightly cut. Lily was touching a window that looked out into the area. Outside was dark, rainy and...dull even a bit scary. Kiku sighed and opened one eyes, "Queen Elizavéta you should stop, you may exhaust yourself. And we do not have food with us" he said in a kind tone
Elizavéta sighed loudly and went to sit down on a bed. "This...is...bull-" before she could finish a door opened.
A blonde girl with pigtails and green eyes opened the door. And glasses. "Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your....inconvenience at the moment but please await a little more, Her Royal Highness is quite occupied with her king." The girl said with a British accent. She looked a lot like Arthur...I mean if she could, she would have been mistaken for Arthur's sister or even twin. "Please let me introduce myself, I am Alice Kirkland. The replacement of Arthur" she said with a smirk. Her eyes had turned a bit red at her tone. She was challenging Arthur with her smirk that showed nothing but evilness.
"What the bloody hell do you mean by replacement!?" Arthur yelled
Alice laughed at his question, her eyes were a green mixed with red. "I mean that I will be replacing you at your castle, 'my queen'" she spoke out
"Alfred would never believe you"
"Are you sure? He's quite an idiot. I mean....I may not have your memories but Im sure as hell that I do have a nice amount of bossom to seduce him, don't you think dear?" She said with another smirk.
"How will you replace me?" Arthur asked her, trying to keep calm.
"That's simple, I will go back to the castle, acting scared and helpless. Pleading for Alfred until they pay attention to me. I will explain that the Colourless King changed me to a woman and keep lying like that, until I get to kill Alfred" Alice said as she gazed into arthurs green eyes,
"You can't kill him. He's powerful" Arthur replied to her
"I doubt that, since no one knows the true power of a King. A King is only as value able as his Queen. But!!! Since you're not around....he is worthless and easy to take out" Alice said in a kind British accent that would have fooled anyone. "Anyways I must go...I have to go meet MY husband" she said with a laugh before she left the room.
Arthur ran towards the door, and began banging on it,
"YOU BLOODY WHORE! GET YOUR DAMN ARSE OVER HERE! BLOODY HELL WITH YOU, YOU BITCH!" Arthur yelled out, when Elizavéta spoke out.
"Arthur. Calm down, we have no choice but to wait."
Arthur sighed and went back to sitting, as much as he hated it. She was right. They were hostages, and they had no rights here. Magic didn't work in the room, they had no way out. The windows were made out of some strong glass and they even had bars around them as if they were prisoners.

Alice Kirkland, Arthur's imposter was sent to Spades immediately. She arrived in less than 30minutes thanks to a horse. Before she went into the castle, she stopped in the woods. "Bloody hell...this is going to hurt." She murmured to herself before she punched her self. And hard. A tooth broke in her mouth, and her lip broke. Now she could finally sell off her act. She ran into the castle after leaving the horse in the woods. In the castle she began crying out, fake tears streaming down her face,
"where's Alfred!? Is he okay? Please! Someone help me! I'm the Queen of Spades!" Alice yelled out, a knight came to her disposal and led her in. The knight immediately went to get his king.
Alfred ran to the entrance of the Spades castle only to find a girl. "Wheres Arthur?" Alfred asked his knight
"Th-this is Arthur....sir...he was turned into..."
"A girl?" Alfred asked
Alice cleaned her fake tears and ran to Alfred. Clinging to him. " I'm so glad you're safe! Dear! Did the colorless king get you? Has he even tried-" Alice began asking Alfred. Alfred removed itself from the strange girl that acted like Arthur. His blue eyes full of suspicion.
"What happened to you? How did you even get here?" Alfred asked
"What happened, dear. It's that the colorless king turned me into a girl. That bloody git! It uncomfortable to have these!" Alice said as she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them lightly. Alfred looked away, feeling a blush of embarrassment creep up his cheeks. The knight looked away too and bowed, to take his leave. "I got beaten for protecting the name of Spades, so you're welcome." Alice said, in a rude tone.
Alfred felt a slight discomfort with this new 'Arthur' because his Arthur would never actually be this outgoing.
"Please...come and rest. You must be exhausted" Alfred said as he led her to their room. Maybe all she needed was rest? Or something?

The beginning is with a markOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara