Heartbreak

My heart has know n pain and my head has known gloom for a long while, perhaps forever, but both are becoming worse. Unbearable. Killing. All I want to do is sit in the center of a cold muddy York road and cry for Sir Guy. The separation form my love is becoming to much for me to bear. I now no longer care what happens to me as long as I may be with Guy.

   Even through all of this Archer has become embolden in his attempt to woo me with song and music and showing off of his archery skill. He thinks these show of skills will bring me out of my sadness. Poor dear Archer *sighs* the only thing these succeed in doing is make me sadder and lonelier. Sir Guy is the only thing that can lift me from my despair.

  I will give Archer my gracious thanks. For though he has made me sadder and this I have not spoke to him of, he is the only contact that is from the outside world that I allow into  Brigid and my house. I want no contact with other people. Brigid goes to market to buy food and such for us. Some times she has Archer for company and protection, for this I am very grateful to him.  She does all of this for her own peace of mind for I do not take in much food.

  Now with all this being said I must state that I do go out of the house and to our small garden for air in the hope that it will help ease my mood. For a time this deed does in truth help me but alas tis for the time is not long for Sir Guy soon comes to my mind and heart and makes my time in the garden all but  forgettable. My senses are filled of only him. I feel his hand on the narrowest part of me as I look into his eyes that are the color of the clear sky just before our lips gently meet and we are again blissfully reunited. Then a distant sound would break our kiss and I find myself alone in the small garden in York and I quickly return into the house shutting the door and returning to my chamber shutting my door hard and throwing myself upon my cold lonely bed and in great sorrow sob and wish for death upon myself.