Into Nottingham

Of late I have been of the mind set to go into the village of Nottingham. Mind you not a big journey , just one to where I can put an end to the whispering. So today I dared myself to go into Nottingham and I did. It was not as bad as I had feared. Yes there were stares and whispers and a laugh or two but nothing I could not deal with because I held my head high, looked straight ahead and walked without giving them a look. Non I was not walking proud, well maybe a little...but I refuse to believe I was mean about it. Just because I am a Gisborne does not mean I have to be cruel about it. I am the wrong Gisborne for that emotion - I leave that another Gisborne.

  Pardonne moi. Mais ouis, I am still angry with Sir Guy. I was hoping by chance to see him in the village for I have not seen him since Angel's Mass. Alas, it was not meant to be and this has made my anger stronger. It has also made my love of Sir Guy stronger. For does not love and anger blend together to make a passion that Dieu can only understand? Is this not natural? Is it only Sir Guy and me? I pray that we will soon see each other.

  *Sighs* * Looking away for tears have started to come* Pardonne moi. I am ashamed of my anger towards Sir Guy. I miss him more every day. I do not believe death could ease the pain that is my love for Guy. I pray for his return and our unity.