13. Popping Out Like Daisies

Bucky wasn't shy per say but he wasn't fond of meeting new people. He kept to himself and didn't have any friends. Steve Rogers was popular and had a lot of friends.

Bucky wanders through the hallways quietly, watching his feet. He walks head first into Steve Rogers, the captain of every sports team in the school. He rubs his head where he'd hit it against those rock hard muscles. He looks up at the owner of said muscles to see him watching him apologetically.

   "I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," Steve admits. Bucky shrugs and moves out of the way. He simply walks away with Steve staring after him.

   Bucky was seriously getting tired of this. This was the fifth time he'd been plowed over by Rogers. He grabs his bag and fixes him with a glare before attempting to stalk off.

   "Let me take you on a date," Rogers asks, grabbing his wrist. Bucky looks at him dumbly. "Please, if you don't like it then I won't talk to you again."

   "Fine," Bucky huffs.

   1. He was stubborn. Steve started to make a list in his head about the things he knew about Bucky. So far it wasn't very long but he hoped he could change that.

   2. He can't see he's beautiful. Steve lays in bed thinking about how much Bucky had blushed when he told him he was beautiful.

  10. He's shy as fuck even if he won't admit it. Steve smiles to himself. Bucky had been clinging to him all night at the party they'd gone to.

23. He's sad, but hides it well. Steve had seen a side to Bucky he'd never seen before today.

67. He's like daisies. Steve made this note while staring at Bucky who had been asleep on his couch. His personality and quirks popped up like daisies the more he got to know him.

107. He's perfect.

198. He's hurting. Steve had held Bucky close while he cried on the evening of his sisters death, she'd died when he was five, fallen off the swings when he'd been pushing her. She'd been three and they'd been super close. Bucky blamed himself even though there was nothing he could have done to stop the rope from snapping.

209. I love him more than anything in the world. Steve realized this crouched in front of the brunette who was seated on the toilet lid. His eye was swollen shut and bruising. His lip was split and bleeding too. Steve patches him up silently as Bucky stares at his feet. Steve didn't know what happened all he knew was it was a fight and Bucky wasn't the winner.

450. He's mine. "I do," Steve nods.

"You may kiss the groom."

697. He's a child at heart. Steve smiles as he watches Bucky play with the puppy.

953. He's amazing with children. Steve watches Bucky with their daughter Rebecca. He was so good with her.

1094. He lived a great life and was happy. Steve stands beside his husbands body and slowly leans down and kisses his forehead. Rebecca dies the same once he's out of the way. They attend the funeral together.

1095. He's my everything. Steve was laid to rest with his husband a few months later in the same coffin.

Till the end of the line together.