Unexpected News

Pics of what Lux looks like now -------------------->

this is two years after she went to Jason't pack. Enjoy :)

=====================================

 Two Years Later

Lux could you head home for a while Jason asked me through the mind link making me jump and hit my head on the exhaust of the car

Damn it Jason. Could you not scare me while I'm working  I answered him rubbing my forehead.

Sorry just come home please he begged and I realized something was wrong, there was worry in his voice

What's wrong?  I asked my brow furrowing.

Nothing. just come home  I sighed and got out from under the car I was working on. I worked in a mechanic shop as a way to at least try to support myself. 

Jason had taught me all about cars and I just loved them, ever since then every time no one knows where I am they come to the garage or mechanic shop.

I headed over to my bike and smiled; though cars were great, I adored my Motorcycle. My Yamaha R1 was my baby, I worked on her a lot and now she was perfect.

I drove home and parked my bike, I knew there weren't many people from the pack in the house. They were usually out and it was just me and the guys with a few other pack members. As for the adults most of them prefered iving in their own houses on the territory

Our Pack, the Fire Moon pack, was a huge pack and although the house had enough rooms for us all a lot of pack members, especially mates, got their own place after a while.

I walked in the house and headed to the kitchen where I knew the guys would be.

 "LUX" Shane yelled hugging me, I knew it was Shane from the color of his eyes. Shane had light green eyes, Cameron had Hazel eyes. "You know we love you right" I looked at him confused

 "Yeah sure..." I answered and looked over his shoulder to the rest of the guys who all had guilty looking expressions "What did you do?" I asked with a laugh but they didn't return it.

 "Welcome back Lux. Do you want anything to drink? eat? Oh...I know let's watch one of your favorite movies and I'll bring the cookies and Ice cream" Jason said really fast and my eyes widened. Oh no! They only offered my favorite snack , cookies with ice cream, when something was definitely wrong. I had been living with these guys two years now, I know them by heart.

 "What's wrong? Come on tell me" I urged and looked at each one of them "Is it about the rogues?" I asked

 "Well...Sort of" Jason scratched the back of his neck "Look please sit down" I nodded and sat on the a chair.

 "We need to leave" Chase suddenly snapped and everyone looked at him and glared "What? Someone had to start somewhere" I chuckled and Jason turned back to me

 "Chase is right we need to leave" he said and I nodded slowly not understanding why the commotion "A pack has asked for our help in training their wolves because of the rogue attacks they've been having on their land, they need extra protection"

 "Well I don't know why you're discussing it with me. Of course you're saying yes, right? I mean you can't just leave the pack to be killed by rogues. And you know I love training rookies." I had become the official trainer a year ago. Turns out I was a natural at fighting and Chase gave me the reins on training the pack members.

 "Lux, I did say yes, I wouldn't let innocent pack members be killed" he looked at me with worry  and guilt "But...the pack is sort of one your familiar with"

 "Don't tell me it's the Fire Moon pack" I teased "It's filled with plastic barbies and pervs"I winked at them and Chase chuckled at my response but Jason didn't move "Just tell me already"

 "It's the Moon Light Pack" Cameron said quickly earning a slap on the back of his head from Shane

 "Smooth bro, real smooth" Shane said shaking his head while I just stared in disbelief. After two years I was going back?

 "N-no...we can't...not them....no" I stuttered and stood up and started pacing.

 "We have no choice, Lux. Believe me we don't want to either we know the assholes that are there."Jason made me stop pacing and look at him "But they can't hurt you anymore. You have us now and we won't let them say one wrong word to you" 

 I shook my head vigirously "What if they start with the comments and yelling again? You won't always be there, I can't handle being humiliated in public for being ugly again I just can't" I said finally throwing myself in a seat with my head in my hands.

 "Ugly? Lux get it through your thick head that you were never ugly. Hell you're even hotter now. If anything you'll prove to them that you're not the same girl you were and that if they think they can walk all over you they're wrong." Chase said and I noticed that all the guys were beside me. This is real family  I said to myself  People who won't hurt you.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath to calm myself and nodded. I shoved aside all the thoughts of my old pack and focused on my job. 

 "Okay how many wolves are untrained over there?" I asked wondering how many new members had joined ever since I left. 

 "They're trained, just not in a high level. They're less in numbers than us and even though their alpha has tried to prepare them they aren't so skilled in fighting" Jason answered but my mind went blank after he said 'Alpha'. Damon would be alpha by now, at eighteen the pack would have been his for a year now.

 "Alpha" I whispered and looked down.

 "Lux are you o--"

 "I'm fine" I snapped my head up "So when are we leaving?"

 "Tomorrow" I took a shaky breath and nodded.

 "I guess I should go pack" I got up and ran out of the kitchen. As soon as I got to my room I closed the door and threw myself on the bed. I really was going back home. To a brother and pack who hate me. And to a mate who rejected me. NO! it won't be the same, I won't let it be. I have my own pack now. I'm stronger now and I have my boys behind me no matter what.

I heard a knock on my door and told whoever it is to come in without lifting my head off of the pillow.

 "Are you okay?" I recognised the voice as Taylor and felt the bed shift as he sat on it. I groaned and sat up.

 "I'm just...scared" I admitted and Taylor hugged me.

 "Come on Lux you know you're not the same shy girl anymore. You can stick up for yourself and I'm pretty sure you can kick their ass if they say anything and you'll have us with you. Do you really think we would let anyone hurt our baby sister?" he asked and I smiled, they all called me their baby sisters.

 "I guess not" I said "But seeing them all again, my brother, my parents, my...mate. I can't imagine it, I mean what would they say? what would I say?"

 "I have a feeling they're gonna be speechless and as for you just be the confidant, witty girl you are here and everything will be good." I nodded realizing he was right.

 "Thanks Taylor" I hugged him. Taylor was always the quiet one, but he was always there for me when I needed a talk or anything. Jason was my best friend, Chase was more of a big brother and Shane and Cameron were my two crazy best friends. These guys were my family and with them with me I knew I could manage going home. I'm not the same girl anymore