Fight For Me

Heyz guys...Wasn't expecting to add another chapter so soon but I've been doin great on my exams *happy dance* so I was like 'I think I deserve a break' *pats head* :P ANYWAYYYYY

The song here is 'The Mess I Made' By 'Parachute'. I think this song is like perfect for What Damon is feeling and how he regrets rejecting Lux and her being with damon etc.

sooo Enjoy :) :P

====================

Damon's P.O.V.

I paced in my room trying to stop myself and my wolf from going down there and kick his ass again. I couldn't explain it; when I saw him in her bed, holding her, hugging her, I snapped. My wolf was going crazy and so was I.

And when he kissed her, it was the last straw. But now non of that was going through my mind. The only thing I was thinking about was what he said. Was she his girlfriend? She did look shocked when he said it but maybe she was shocked that he blurted it out. Maybe they were keeping it a secret.

"UGH" I groaned punching the wall. My wolf was pissed and if it hadn't been for Lux calming us down when I was fighting Jason I don't know what I would've done.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of the feel of her fur against mine, the heat of her body as she sat next to me on the ground. The image seemed to calm my wolf down so I could control him. I couldn't lose control like that again, not with them and Lux. Cause no how much it pissed me off all of these guys were important to her.

When I was sure I was in good control over my wolf I got out, I needed to talk to Lux. I closed my eyes and let myself follow her scent and found her in the drive way geting on her bike.

"Where you going?" I asked her calmly. She looked at me and shrugged

"Work" she answered me and I nodded thinking of what her work might be, she never mentioned it.

I walked towards her and put my hand over hers on the bike handle. Her head snapped and she stared at me

"is it true?" I asked knowing she'd understand what I meant. She stayed silent and I took a deep breath "tell me"

She nodded "yeah it's true" she said "bye Damon" and with that she turned on her bike and left. The pain I felt was unbearable, knowing my mate chose someone else over me. I closed my eyes and cursed myself, Karma really was a bitch. I deserved this, I deserved to feel what I made her feel.

I ran towards the woods and as soon as I reached it I changed and ran, letting my wolf take over so maybe for just a few hours I'd focus on nothing but the hunt and try to forget everything else

============

Lux's P.O.V.

"Hey Dean" I said walking in the garage "Sorry for the no show yesterday I had a few...stuff I had to do" Like kicking rogue ass I thought. I was really thankful for my wolf healing now, if I had to keep my arm the way it was waiting for it to heal I would have gone crazy, not to mention I wouldn't have been able to ride my bike, my baby.

"S'okay we didn't have a lot to do yesterday anyways. But I do have something interesting for you" he said cleaning his hands on a rag "Follow me"

I nodded and followed him to the back and spotted a beat up Ford Mustang "For me? You shouldn't have" I laughed looking at the car that obviously wouldn't last a five minute drive.

Dean laughed "it's a challenge. Once a year there's a contest or something between mechanic shops they give them the the same beat up cars and they have to fix them. And I'm talking the whole package, engine, interior, graphics everything."