The Search Begins

Okay guys here is chap 31. Gaaah it's almost done *sniffs*

Dedication for ScribbledThoughts for the cover, thanks again :D ------------->

I could not find a song for this chap :P So I chose the song I was listening to while writing this chap which happens to be 'the kill' by 30 seconds to mars.

P.S : Name of this chapter is very silly :P But I couldn't think of anything else :P

Anw Vote, Comm, Enjoy :D

============================

Lux's P.O.V. 

"Damn it"  The leader of the rogues, who I came to know as 'alpha' Robinson, said as he threw me to the wall. I felt a searing pain in my back but ignored it as I fell to the floor "You will show me proper respect"

"I'm showing you the respect you deserve" I choked out as I struggled to flip onto my back, cursing the ropes on my hands and feet. I turned to him and smirked "Non"

"I have to say Mrs. Marison your attitude is starting to irritate me" he said leaning on the wall with his arms crossed "Soon you will force me to stop being a gentleman with you" 

I was breathing heavily, my hair matted to my face from the water they used to wake me with adding to the sweat. The shirt I was wearing was stained with blood from the amount of cuts I received. I was exhausted and weak but I didn't let it show as I weakly raised my head and smirked at him

"Oh so that's what you call trying to get me to tell you everything about both my packs by hitting me" I said as I managed to lean against the wall "I have to say Robinson your idea of gentleman behavior is far off the mark" I smiled and kept my confidant look "Oh and please call me Lux. Don't bother with formalities, especially since I am going to be the one to kill you in the end"

"You will will you?" he said looking amused, he lifted the knife in his hands and walked towards me. I stayed put, I wasn't about to cower and act scared, that would give him too much satisfaction. Instead, I looked at him straight in the eye.

"You finally going to kill me Robinson?" I asked smirking a little, while I kept my head on the wall unable to lift it "your games are getting boring"

"But why would I kill you?" he said as he knelt in front of me "That would ruin the entire plan"

He put the knife's edge on my arm and cut a slow, long gash from my shoulder to my elbow. I ignored the pain and the sting even though I wanted to scream and  just clenched my teeth, no matter what he did I wouldn't scream or even say anything to show I was in pain

I felt the blood soak into my shirt, pooling on the floor. He smiled "You see at first Melissa's job was to get me information on the Moonlight pack. But after you joined them I wanted her to find a weakness" he smirked "For both alphas, both packs."

He put the knife on my cheek but didn't let it cut through the skin "And that's where you came in. The Omega that has the alpha and the others wrapped around her finger and the other Alpha's mate" he chuckled "perfect weakness"

"I'm disappointed" I said straightening my head a bit  and forcing myself to smile as the knife reached my bottom lip,"I thought you weren't a coward to use plans as stupid as this."

"Stupid huh?" he said as he made a small cut on my lip in which I almost squealed from the pain but instead I spat the blood that ran in my mouth onto his face.

"You bitch" he said and slapped me, making me fall back to the ground. he grabbed me by the hair and raised me till I was looking up at him, at level with his chest. "I would've killed you for that if it wasn't that I need you for a little something" He smiled evilly "Let's check on your pack and mate shall we?"