A Chance

I know fast upload right? :P well that's cz I looked through my shedual for the next weeks in school and they're filled with exams so I might not be able to write another chapter soon. Depends on if I have time so this is just on the safe side. Didn't want to leave you guys too long with that cliff hanger

Pic of Damon and Jason fighting over thereeven though Damon's wolf is black ----------> 

The song is How to Love by Lil' Wayne... love that dude

Enjoy :)

=====================

Lux's P.O.V.

Five seconds:

The amount of time Jason's kiss lasted before he disappeared from in front of me and sounds of breaking glass filled the room. Yup, you got it right. Damon threw Jason out my WINDOW.

Damon jumped out the window after him and changed in mid-air. Jason changed too and they attacked each other.

"Stupid" I hissed and jumped towards them. Don't ask me how but as soon as I got down there I saw my boys behind Jason and Zach, Micheal and Jared behind Damon.

"Oh no you won't" I told them glaring at both sides. We already had two alphas fighting we didn't need the entire pack getting involved

Jason and Damon were fighting harshly. Both clapping their jaws at one another and trying to hurt each other, rolling around and the sound of growling filling the air

"Jason. Damon STOP" I yelled but they didn't seem to be listening. I felt my hands tremble at the thought of losing one of them and decided to take things into my own hands.

"Damn it" I said before shifting and forcing myself between the two wolves. you could see the difference between my size and theirs immediately but I didn't care. I knew both wouldn't hurt me.

Idiot I told Jason through the mind link

What?! He deserved it he pushed me out the WINDOW  Jason defended himself I sighed and glanced at Damon, his eyes were piercing black and it was obvious he wasn't himself.

You kissed a damned alpha's mate didn't you expect his wolf to take over? I asked him and he sighed and nodded but made no move to leave

Can we talk?  he asked and I nodded knowing what he wanted to talk about, I think it was fairly obvious.

But as I started walking Damon's growl interrupted us. I glanced back at him and he was eyeing Jason angrily, his wolf was still in charge.

Damn it. I thought You know he can easily turn the whole pack house to ash. His wolf is pissed.

Well what are we supposed to do? Stay frozen all day? Jason said with irritation.

Lux can calm him down and we all know it  Chase said looking at me apolegetically

I glanced at Jason and gestured for him to leave. I knew what I had to do but I had a feeling he wasn't going to like it one bit.

I walked towards Damon who was still stiff and let my fur brush against his. A growl erupted from him and I knew this was going to work.I nuzzled my face in his neck and whined.

I felt him relax and nodded to myself in satifaction. That should do it. I expected his wolf to calm down a bit after that but what I didn't expect was his wolf gently pulling me to the ground and flopping down next to me.